Does demolisher works fine with underdogs/LLM teams?

Last edited:
Does demolisher works fine with underdogs/LLM teams?

I've tried with small clubs, big clubs and LLM clubs and I always overachieved by a mile with it so I'd say it works great with any type teams :)

I've tried with small clubs, big clubs and LLM clubs and I always overachieved by a mile with it so I'd say it works great with any type teams :)

Aight, ill give it a good then. Thanks :)

Gotta say i think this tactic needs an update or rejig somewhere.

I've just been beaten 8-0 by tottenham, I'm in my 4th season with Middlesbrough, Last year i won every trophy available including champions league - Previous year won the league, cups and Europa Cup, I get the game i know how to play it.

Since this new 18.2.2 update my team hasn't been playing half as good as they had been ratings wise and performance wise.

Now i'm not knocking your work be cause for the past few years its been brilliant, That said i think sometimes you can be abit slow on the uptake, Every man and his dog could see that 3 ST tactic was dominating this year yet you started with and continued with 3 AMC for ages.

In my experience every time and i mean every single time there is an update hot fix whatever you wanna call it, It changes things, It changes the game mechanics.

As i said though TTF, Your work is immense thank you for the time and effort you put in i just think think this need a little kick up the **** thats all.

I've just been beaten 8-0 by tottenham, I'm in my 4th season with Middlesbrough, Last year i won every trophy available including champions league - Previous year won the league, cups and Europa Cup, I get the game i know how to play it.

Since this new 18.2.2 update my team hasn't been playing half as good as they had been ratings wise and performance wise.

In my experience every time and i mean every single time there is an update hot fix whatever you wanna call it, It changes things, It changes the game mechanics.

As i said though TTF, Your work is immense thank you for the time and effort you put in i just think think this need a little kick up the **** thats all.

Mate, I don’t want to say that you are wrong about the things and I don’t want to convince you in something… I just want to share my thoughts and my experience about the game here below.

First of all, you can’t just say “I won everything the previous season then I must win everything in the next season too and if I don’t win then something must be broken the tactic or the ME”.

Why you can’t say like that? There are many reasons for that and here are few of them:

1) AI manager’ choice about what tactical approaches to use against you depends on the difference between your team's reputation and their teams' reputation. You said that you were playing with Middlesbrough, it’s a small club with a small starting reputation and it’s been proven by many tests that it’s much easier to overachieve with any tactic when you are the underdog in matches because in this case AI managers use their attacking approaches against your team and AI managers’ attacking approaches are less effective than AI managers’ defensive approaches so when you greatly overachieve with your underdog team due to using a good tactic and having small reputation then your reputation inevitable grows higher and higher so the more you win the harder it becomes to win in the future and in order to keep winning at the same rate you need to improve your team significantly.

2) FM is random, if you are extremely lucky then at the end of the season you might get the best possible result that your team and your tactic can produce and if you are extremely unlucky then at the end of the season you might get the worst possible result that your team and your tactic can produce but of course, most of time your result will be somewhere between the best and the worst result that your team and your tactic can produce but there’s no guaranty that you won’t hit the best result or the worst result at the end of the season so theoretically it’s possible to win everything with a very poor team and a bad but the chance to do that is like one of million or even more.

Mate, I’m sure that you understand that I don’t design FM and the ME and I can’t be responsible for what overarching level and consistency level a tactic might give you with the team you have, at the current moment I’ve tried almost everything else and I find that V5 is the most effective way to play at the moment and I sure that in theory it can be improved further no more than 10-15%.

If you think that you should do much better with your team than you are doing then I suggest finishing the season and then you can PM your save and I’ll check your results and your players' CA and how it stands compare with the AI’s teams in your league and then I’ll tell you what I think about it and depends on what I'll see I might agree or disagree with you.

Now i'm not knocking your work be cause for the past few years its been brilliant, That said i think sometimes you can be abit slow on the uptake, Every man and his dog could see that 3 ST tactic was dominating this year yet you started with and continued with 3 AMC for ages.

I started to share 3 strikers tactics only when I saw that they started to produce better results than anything else in my tests and that only happened after the last patch which had ME changes, I don't remenber its number and I can say that the ME changes of that patch were quite significant becasue before that patch strikerless tactics were beating 3 strikers tactics in my test but of course, I might be wrong…

Last edited:
OK TTF thanks for your reply all the best for future tactics

G
I've just been beaten 8-0 by tottenham

Mate, you are saying that you were beaten by Tottenham 8 – 0 but for me it doesn’t mean anything because one match it’s like drop in ocean, especially, in FM and in we all know that completely crazy stuff might happen, for example, defenders can make poor backpasses to GK and score own goals, referee can award idiot penalties, defenders can awfully defend during set pieces or your strikers can miss all one on one and the opposition strikers can score crazy ranged goals and so on… speaking other words, there might be many reasons for that hammering which are not related to the tactic.

Also, I don’t know the strength of your team and Tottenham’s team strength in that match if yours teams were somehow equally strong then with great luck for Tottenahm and extreme unluck for you something like that might happens and there’s nothing special in it... it's FM you know...

I suggest not focusing on the result of one single match in FM… it might be very painfull :) I suggest focusing on your results at the end of the season and compare them with the strength of your team.

Last edited:
Please upload
I changed the tactic V5 a little bit. and I made a lot off similations with this and orginal V5 approximately 10 times. For me, defense look better than orginal V5 after update 18.2.2 . I used the tactic with this mod : Steam Workshop :: 2018 Realism And Fantasy Mod

the tactic : steamcommunity .com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1276202707 ( delete the space in link)

View attachment 1143697View attachment 1143698View attachment 1143699View attachment 1143700View attachment 1143701View attachment 1143702View attachment 1143703View attachment 1143704View attachment 1143705

I changed the tactic V5 a little bit. and I made a lot off similations with this and orginal V5 approximately 10 times. For me, defense look better than orginal V5 after update 18.2.2 . I used the tactic with this mod : Steam Workshop :: 2018 Realism And Fantasy Mod

the tactic : steamcommunity .com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1276202707 ( delete the space in link)

View attachment 1143697View attachment 1143698View attachment 1143699View attachment 1143700View attachment 1143701View attachment 1143702View attachment 1143703View attachment 1143704View attachment 1143705

Realism and Fantasy mod?
And how did you manage Kane Griezmann Naingolan Alex Sandro Ordiozola etc all in one year?

Is it possible to switch the DLP and the BBM without change anything else ?

I think this TFF guy is quite good at making fm tactic. Maybe he is sport interactive's game dev ?

Last edited:
Looking for cen mid to cover the left of the two and a striker who guarantees goals I’m palace going into my second season and have qualified for champs league and so far have a budget of £53 mill

Looking for cen mid to cover the left of the two and a striker who guarantees goals I’m palace going into my second season and have qualified for champs league and so far have a budget of £53 mill

Andreea Bellotti scored 49 goals just in BPL in 35 apps in my 1st season for Saints therefore i highly recommand him...
Other (non)realistic players would be Mauro Icardi who is perfect for the role,Pietro Pellegri or Florin Andone
As for CM try Carles Alena,Arthur,Leon Goretzka,Adrien Silva,Saul Niguez or Sander Berge.

Andreea Bellotti scored 49 goals just in BPL in 35 apps in my 1st season for Saints therefore i highly recommand him...
Other (non)realistic players would be Mauro Icardi who is perfect for the role,Pietro Pellegri or Florin Andone
As for CM try Carles Alena,Arthur,Leon Goretzka,Adrien Silva,Saul Niguez or Sander Berge.
ive got sander berge should I play him whether he’s got the attributes or not

BGi3b8utQMajHkiGf5BYhQ.png