Does anyone know an good 4-3-3 tactic for my Ajax save?

Has anyone tested Shoots With Power PPMs for the strikers ?

I remember it was one the best PPMs in FM17 for attackers

Hello TFF9,

No double, this is the best tactic of FM18 till now.

I base on yours and adjust to 4-3-3, results are amazing.

May you please accept me to post this on this topic? this is another version, just adjust some position.

I'm head coach of Leeds.

Thank you!

View attachment 65522View attachment 65522

Hi!

Awesome tactic! Really like it. However I seem to get alot of players sent off. You guys have this problem aswell?

Br J

Hi!

Awesome tactic! Really like it. However I seem to get alot of players sent off. You guys have this problem aswell?

Br J

hey mate, i am doing this:

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

I've had the problem where the central of the three strikers doesn't play as well as the right and left-sided AFs. What do I do to improve the performance of the PL(C)

instruction individuaput the ball into play fast,how did you give it to other playersl instruction

Wicked tactic since V1 tbh!

Currently using V5 and the Overload version with 2 different levels of team. Lower league Indonesian save - V5 is the business. But the Overload version worked much better with Hansa Rostock in 2. Bundesliga. V5 was also really good for me in Australian A-League and English Premiership. Awesome work as always TFF!

instruction individuaput the ball into play fast,how did you give it to other playersl instruction

Tottenham 2nd season,Overload v1

Hi guys
Decided to post some results with TFFs latest tactic which happens to be the best.
In my 1st season I've won EPD,Carabao Cup and FA Cup,i was not so impressed with it,then i ve bought some good players and my second season was just awesome,won everything
I've said this many times,TFF is just the best,so guys please try this tactic,it deserves more recognition :)View attachment 65330View attachment 65329View attachment 65328View attachment 65327View attachment 65326View attachment 65325

send the best version download link

Hi guys
Decided to post some results with TFFs latest tactic which happens to be the best.
In my 1st season I've won EPD,Carabao Cup and FA Cup,i was not so impressed with it,then i ve bought some good players and my second season was just awesome,won everything

I've said this many times,TFF is just the best,so guys please try this tactic,it deserves more recognition :)View attachment 1148582View attachment 1148583View attachment 1148584View attachment 1148585View attachment 1148586View attachment 1148587

Very good, i will try it now with west ham!!! and i think TTFs is the best of the FM2018 too.

buddy could you tell me your team training ?? thank so much