Very good, i will try it now with west ham!!! and i think TTFs is the best of the FM2018 too.

buddy could you tell me your team training ?? thank so much

Just as in the OP,no differences
Balanced and Match tactics till 90% fluid and then Balanced&Attacking movement.
PS:I had a lovely save with West Ham using TFFs tactic,but in FM17,Ive won 3 CL and 5 EPD + cups in just 6 years.

Just as in the OP,no differences
Balanced and Match tactics till 90% fluid and then Balanced&Attacking movement.
PS:I had a lovely save with West Ham using TFFs tactic,but in FM17,Ive won 3 CL and 5 EPD + cups in just 6 years.

Did you tweak the tactic?
In the original tactic, all 3 Forwards are in line, in your pic they are not in line!?!

Did you tweak the tactic?
In the original tactic, all 3 Forwards are in line, in your pic they are not in line!?!

Hey mate, in my save it looks the same.. and i didnt tweak the tactic. maybe its how the game see it

o

ohh ok , this is the tactic, but if you will go to club-history-best 11 you will get the same formation the i got

ok, thx.
i was thinking it`s a new version of this tactic.

Spurs 3rd season

Decided to post my 3rd season with Tottenham,its one of my best seasons ever,finished EPD almost without losing a point,unfortunately Man United beat me in the last game,and I only conceded 21 while scoring 135 !
Its true that i have a **** of an amazing team,but i played regularly with 2 17yo regens...it became too easy so i might start a new game.

View attachment 65267View attachment 65266View attachment 65265View attachment 65264View attachment 65263View attachment 65262View attachment 65258View attachment 65255View attachment 65256View attachment 65257

Decided to post my 3rd season with Tottenham,its one of my best seasons ever,finished EPD almost without losing a point,unfortunately Man United beat me in the last game,and I only conceded 21 while scoring 135 !
Its true that i have a **** of an amazing team,but i played regularly with 2 17yo regens...it became too easy so i might start a new game.

Amazing results, mate!

Do you use the Overload V1 tactic to play matches?

amazing results pal, how much did you pay for messi?

Its Salah show

Te9sgqFYRF_a0Zk6LRtV_w.png

Hi tzahy,

I wonder how long does it take to get Natural rating at striker position for Salah?

I'm currently Everton and just got beat 5-0 away to Bournmouth using this tactic.

Hi tzahy,

I wonder how long does it take to get Natural rating at striker position for Salah?

Hey mate, i am is my 2nd season and he still does not have natural rating for the striker position. atm he got accomplished