Decided to post my 3rd season with Tottenham,its one of my best seasons ever,finished EPD almost without losing a point,unfortunately Man United beat me in the last game,and I only conceded 21 while scoring 135 !
Its true that i have a **** of an amazing team,but i played regularly with 2 17yo regens...it became too easy so i might start a new game.

View attachment 1148648View attachment 1148649View attachment 1148650View attachment 1148651View attachment 1148652View attachment 1148653View attachment 1148657View attachment 1148660View attachment 1148659View attachment 1148658
what skin is that mate? is it default skin?

What type of centre-backs are best for the tactic? Fast?, strong?

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks to @TTF for this incredible tactic. Been using it for 3 seasons with Milan, and it works wonders.
Now I've taken Barcelona's command and I have a couple of issues.
First of all, the possession, all my games I have between 30 to 40% possession, and for Barca, this is not enough. Are you also having this amount of possession or more?
Second, My player are horrible when one-on-one (clear cut chance) situations. they convert a third of their chances, totally unrealistic.

Does anyone have suggestion regarding these 2 isues?
I'm still on top of the league, but these issues just bother me.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,
Now I've taken Barcelona's command and I have a couple of issues.
First of all, the possession, all my games I have between 30 to 40% possession, and for Barca, this is not enough. Are you also having this amount of possession or more?

Dude, don't compare real life football and Football Manager because the ME of Football Manager is terrible, it has nothing common with real life football and you won't get any success in this game if you try to use successful approaches from real life, the only way to get a success in FM is to beat the ME and this tactic is the best when it comes to beating the ME.

Hi guys,

Second, My player are horrible when one-on-one (clear cut chance) situations. they convert a third of their chances, totally unrealistic.

I'm still on top of the league, but these issues just bother me.

Thanks in advance

Check their Finishing, Decisions and Composure attributes and if these attributes are at the maximum possible level then just embrace the result you get because you can't do anything :)

Dude, don't compare real life football and Football Manager because the ME of Football Manager is terrible, it has nothing common with real life football

AMEN to that BROTHER ! :)

the only way to get a success in FM is to beat the ME and this tactic is the best when it comes to beating the ME.

Not quite. What is true is that Football Manager can be a very easy game if you exploit it, same as any game. What is not true is that it is the only way to be successful. It were the only way if all your opponents were coded to exploits its flaws likewise. Which visibily, they don't do. Or else you would have AI teams breaking all scoring records oft with the most mediocre players too. Plus getting back to back to back to back promotions in succesion. And all that benefit that comes from an exploit tactic. They don't do this. And never did. They never will, or nobody would play the game!

This tactic can't play anything like Barca not merely due to the match engines flaws. But also because it is impossible to do such without a pivot in midfield, plus there is 3 players in this tactic just hanging forward not getting involved on the ball. However, fiddle with that, and the exploit is done for. Not advisable if you want to play a save that way, which is 100% viable. I don't see this tactic having finishing issues no matter much the players. It's in its exploitive nature. If you look into the team report under stats, it is usually not uncommon to find that your side scores every 6th - 4th overall shot throughout (~20%+ shot conversion), which is massive. As one of the better scenarios than your average shot, one on ones in football are scored one third of the time. If that were happening, the engine would be surprisingly accurate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tactic ;)

What do you use for training in FMT ?
Individual training is the same but for the general training ?

there is no pre-game training

Hi Guys Im trying to download the player filters but where do i save them to?
Ive clicked on the link but when i press download it asks me for something to open the fmf file?

Hi Guys Im trying to download the player filters but where do i save them to?
Ive clicked on the link but when i press download it asks me for something to open the fmf file?[/QU

you might need winrar mate not to sure thou

vıscond close

Steam Workshop :: FM18 TFF Demolisher Overload Hizbhasal V1

.. for home is very good.
if it can develop for AWAY, it will be more perfect

difference for Team instructions:

for this version:

retain possesion
look for underlap

---

for just overload version:

use offside trap