How it works on 18.3.0?

I've played only few matches but didn't notice any difference

There are only few insignificant ME changes in patch 18.3.0

https://community.sigames.com/topic...ger-2018-1830-winter-transfer-update-out-now/

MATCH
------
- Fixed rare ball physics bug
- Improved individual team talk reactions
- Fixed team talk assistant advice when winning competition
- Fixed passing accuracy assistant feedback
- Fixed issue where stadium/players sometimes appear black
- Fixed score diverging in online matches
- Additional individual team talk button added to player’s row on team talk table

Last edited:
Have anyone tried to retrain a CM into a WB?

I wonder how long it might take...

As far as I know there are many factors that affect that period and for some players it might take few months and for other players it might take few years

Can anyone confirm if anything has changed with the new update ? I know the changes don't seem to be drastic but I see some other people are updating their tactics for the update. I'm destroying everyone with the overload tactic in my Cowdenbeath save and don't want anything spoiling it.

Can anyone confirm if anything has changed with the new update ? I know the changes don't seem to be drastic but I see some other people are updating their tactics for the update. I'm destroying everyone with the overload tactic in my Cowdenbeath save and don't want anything spoiling it.

I don't notice any ME changes after the update

I don't notice any ME changes after the update

There are.
All this tactics with : cross-goal , cross-goal are not working anymore like before... and i`m glad!
That was not football, goals only from crossing.

It's my 12th season with Sittard and the first one in 18.3.0. For the first time I've not lost a single point throughout the season. I'm using overload tactic.

I started a new save with Leicester on 18.3.0 patch

The results has been amazing so far :)

e12e12.png

21ex1221.png

Tactic still works exceptionally well. Don't notice any significant drop in efficiency.

Guys, even that I didn’t find any significant ME changes in the patch notes of 18.3.0 patch I still made a test of the tactic under the new patch and I can say that I didn’t found any changes in the efficiency of the 3 Strikers V5 tactic but I found slight decrease in the Overload tactic’s efficiency, I assume that it might be just some extreme bad luck during the testing of Overload tactic and it requires producing more testing to be 100% sure but anyway I decided to remove the Overload tactic from the OP until I’ll be 100% sure about it.

Last edited:
There are.
All this tactics with : cross-goal , cross-goal are not working anymore like before... and i`m glad!
That was not football, goals only from crossing.

Are these things in Demolisher V5 for games without the newest patch?

Cant get it to work at all with this tactic after 18.3. conceding loads of goals

Vanarama leagues

Have any one have success with these tactics for the vanarama leagues?