Hi mate,

There weren't any ME changes in 18.3.0 patch so all tactics should work the same after the patch.

I updated the tactic because found few tweaks that improved it.

Thanks for the update, TFF. For me, this is now similar to the overload version but slightly less efficient offensively. My defensive line is still too high and vulnerable to simple over the top passes through the middle.

Went on a four match losing run with it

I'm going to start a new save with Leicester... I'll report back when finish the 1st season :)

Last edited:

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- changed the Roles of DCL/DC/DCR positions

- tweaked the PIs of DCL/DC/DCR positions

- changed the duty of GK position

- tweaked the TIs

CHANGES:

- tweaked the TIs

Yyes i love these tweak wich give a little bit more possession!!!!8-|8-|8-|

In V7 training DCL/DC/DCR still should be trained as Ball Playing Defender?

Hey guys, i want to share one thing that works well for me ... all you need to do is to make instructions that ST(L) and ST(R) swap position ! Try and tell what you think !

Well I had a great first season using V5, I guess I'll be going to V7 for the 2nd season.

Won the treble with Rangers, clinching the league away to Celtic. Not sure we would be allowed to parade the trophy like that in real life

TFF have you had the chance to have a look at the overload tactic again ? I really liked that one.

CHANGES:

- tweaked the TIs

V7 is unbelievable! :)

I just won La Liga with Sevilla in my first season with them

Last edited:
Plug and play in the middle of the season. As said earlier one, started with 60-70% fluid only.

View attachment 62692

Man City is extremely strong with their squad...couldn't beat them.

Then luckily into Champions league final vs PSG, see that they have Vincius Junior which costed them 99m GBP, also they have strong squad...however the result:

View attachment 62688

Nice game to win.....some people will say i get a god like squad in this year frame, here is the pic of my hattrick hero!

View attachment 62686

He is nothing special....best is, pls see how much he costed me few years back: Only 1.4m GBP

View attachment 62685

Very nice tac, I am kind of manager using underdog, paying nothing for decent players and win things with low budget....Sorry i dont use the liked of Man City, Arsenal or Man Utd to play....a bit easy honestly.

And I dont have god like players, as you all see....

Last edited:
I just annihilate teams using V7 with Man Utd :p

No mercy! :)

After 21 matches in the league my team scored 82 goals and conceded only 9 goals

mua.png

mub.png

muc.png

Last edited:
Guys, do you switch to the waste time tactics once you're in the lead?

What do you do if the game is coming to an end and you absolutely need to score? Is there another tactic for that just like the time wasting one?