Yes with FC United won the league with record points and record goals and then did the same in the national league

how did you do it? I find myself missing easy chances as my strikers are ***** and conceding lots of goals as my defenders are ***** too

Not Working

With new patch, the tactic is not working actually. Can someone tell me the solution?

I brought back Leicester City to the top :p

This tactic is incredible!

Lei1.png

Lei2.png

Perhaps this is a stupid question.. but if the strikers role are 'advanced forward' in the tactic why train them as 'trequartista'? Shouldt it be 'advanced forward' like in the tactic? I'm about to give the tactic a go with RB Leipzig

Perhaps this is a stupid question.. but if the strikers role are 'advanced forward' in the tactic why train them as 'trequartista'? Shouldt it be 'advanced forward' like in the tactic? I'm about to give the tactic a go with RB Leipzig

Already answered earlier. Training them as trequartista will better target the attributes required for this tactic

Have you tried it? I'm stuggling with North Ferriby United

I'm into my 6th season with North Ferriby with this tactic and I'm still in the National League. Scoring has not been a problem but conceding has. 1st season finished mid table. Then 2nd season went up via the playoffs. After 3 seasons of being mid table in the National league, I'm currently sitting at the top of the league about 15 games in. The only thing I've changed is I now watch the game on 'Commentary Only' instead of highlights. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

I seem to struggle away against the top teams, sometimes I score first and then they go attacking and I get smashed. Any ideas?

I'm into my 6th season with North Ferriby with this tactic and I'm still in the National League. Scoring has not been a problem but conceding has. 1st season finished mid table. Then 2nd season went up via the playoffs. After 3 seasons of being mid table in the National league, I'm currently sitting at the top of the league about 15 games in. The only thing I've changed is I now watch the game on 'Commentary Only' instead of highlights. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Nice. How are you doing financially?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- tweaked GK's PIs

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the dribbling settings of WBL/WBR positions

The update is because of new patch or for older versions too?

The update is because of new patch or for older versions too?

Hi mate,

There weren't any ME changes in 18.3.0 patch so all tactics should work the same after the patch.

I updated the tactic because found few tweaks that improved it.

Nice. How are you doing financially?

Not that great really despite being well below wage budget. But I did win the National League with 2 games to spare. So now with being League 2 hopefully finances should improve. Still haven't paid a fee for a player yet.