Either something happened to the match engine, or this latest tactic hasn't been tested thoroughly. But I've been conceding like crazy since version 7 (and I'm playing a top team). Scoring isn't a problem, but my defense is leaky as ****. Latest games, I drew 6-6, 3-3 en lost 5-4. Not normal. Hope TTF finds a solution, always appreciated his efforts.

Im getting this too, I always seem to have one of the worst defences in the league, I can’t find the player instructions though so that would be great as I am unable to download the tactic on my iPad

Im getting this too, I always seem to have one of the worst defences in the league, I can’t find the player instructions though so that would be great as I am unable to download the tactic on my iPad

Install Demo version of FM18 on any PC around you then import the tactic and check the PIs

V7

Roma, 1st season

Incredible tactic ! :)

ppll.png

wdd22.png

Last edited:
not convinced by this V7, after trying in it in 3 different teams.. it delivers some consistency, scores well but tends to fail in decisive moments and loses against ridiculous teams when you least expect it

I can score well in few matches like underdog teams but efficiency is decreased. Team finds less position rather than previous version (18.3.1)

Either something happened to the match engine, or this latest tactic hasn't been tested thoroughly. But I've been conceding like crazy since version 7 (and I'm playing a top team). Scoring isn't a problem, but my defense is leaky as ****. Latest games, I drew 6-6, 3-3 en lost 5-4. Not normal. Hope TTF finds a solution, always appreciated his efforts.

Not having much time to play now, but I'm starting to realize that no matter what tactic you use, you have to change mentality in order to prevent the sudden opposition's goal frenzy. One thing I'm doing with this tactic (and others) is change to defensive mentality after I'm winning 2-0 early on, or if I'm winning 1-0 by the min.60. I would say 80% of the time you end up scoring more and not conceding.

Not having much time to play now, but I'm starting to realize that no matter what tactic you use, you have to change mentality in order to prevent the sudden opposition's goal frenzy. One thing I'm doing with this tactic (and others) is change to defensive mentality after I'm winning 2-0 early on, or if I'm winning 1-0 by the min.60. I would say 80% of the time you end up scoring more and not conceding.

Totally agree here, i think that it is more reallistic this way, the changing mentally definately works like real life how often have we seen top prem managers swap out a striker for defender and shut up shop.

I use a similar approach from 60mins onward or earlier if i hit 3-0,

60mins + more than 2 goals up - i drop to counter and structured
70 mins + 1/2 goals up i go - defensive contain
75 mins + 1 goal up needing a draw or better - i do the back 5 narrow 2 dms def line deeper very structured contain

after 34 i only lost 2 drawn 2 that is closer to 88/89% win rate.

Hello,

Which version of tactic?

Thkx

when u rebuild team succesfully and improve ur squad consistently,then this tactic can do some real ****
i know its my 4rth season but scoring 130+ goals in only 34 matches is something crazy
View attachment 1152112View attachment 1152113View attachment 1152114View attachment 1152115View attachment 1152116View attachment 1152117View attachment 1152118View attachment 1152119View attachment 1152120View attachment 1152121
View attachment 1152122
once u got good squad this tactic becomes untouchable

The tactic is awesome, works a treat in lower leagues. My only comment is the training, the players dont seem to improve much using i.e CD Ball Playing Defender CM Deep Lying Playmaker etc... Can you elaborate on why you've chose these TFF?

The tactic is awesome, works a treat in lower leagues. My only comment is the training, the players dont seem to improve much using i.e CD Ball Playing Defender CM Deep Lying Playmaker etc... Can you elaborate on why you've chose these TFF?

Hi mate,

The type of the Individual Training Focus that you set for some of your players doesn’t has impact on the rate at which these player will be developing.

The Individual Training Focus just directs what attributes have more chances to increase if any development happens.

For example, in order to see a very rapid development of a player then these factors should be met:

- this player must have a big difference between his CA and PA
- this player must be young enough
- this player must have high Professional and Ambition attributes
- this players must participate at top level football and get high ratings
- training facility and coaches should be the best possible

All factors above effect the development rate of your players but Individual Training Focus just directs what attributes have more chances to increase if development happens

i dont know if its only on me, but away from home for me doesnt working anymore ! anyone else ?

V7 delivers incredible results :)

I won EPL with Bournemouth, predicted 16th

I never thought that something like that is possible (H)

iiuu88.png