Ok (H) for me after update to 18.3.2 everything with V6 is OK !

Semi Final WCC

7 Goals from one player :D

Calendar First team :)

My U-19 team likes V6 too :)

Quite an achievement with Bournemouth in 1st season, despite if you have or haven't improved the squad at all....

V7 delivers incredible results :)

I won EPL with Bournemouth, predicted 16th

I never thought that something like that is possible (H)

iiuu88.png

Helo,

Coud you share the v6 version. I d'ont find it.

Thkx

Ok (H) for me after update to 18.3.2 everything with V6 is OK !

Semi Final WCC

7 Goals from one player :D

Calendar First team :)

My U-19 team likes V6 too :)

Quite an achievement with Bournemouth in 1st season, despite if you have or haven't improved the squad at all....
good to see results with a weaker team rather than liverpool or any of the top teams where its just too easy

V7 did a miracle with my Espanyol side :)

We were predicted to finish the 10th place but won the league

Can't wait to see what we can achieve in CL the next season :p

Brilliant tactic!

mnv_A.png

mnv_B.png

V7 did a miracle with my Espanyol side :)

We were predicted to finish the 10th place but won the league

Can't wait to see what we can achieve in CL the next season :p

Brilliant tactic!

mnv_A.png

mnv_B.png

well done mate, could you please post your first 11?

using the v6 that was just uploaded, started using it for the huddersfield game, im west brom, no transfers. currently 7th.

as you can see it scores alot but conceding too many. maybe due to poor defenders

View attachment 61780

using the v6 that was just uploaded, started using it for the huddersfield game, im west brom, no transfers. currently 7th.

as you can see it scores alot but conceding too many. maybe due to poor defenders

View attachment 1152318

You should use V7, it has better possesion and more control over matches with an underdog club like your West Brom it should work much better than V6

You should use V7, it has better possesion and more control over matches with an underdog club like your West Brom it should work much better than V6

i tried it with bigger teams and better players and it wasnt working but ill give it another try

This tactic can't be faulted. You are playing three at the back with two wing backs. It is susceptible to counter attacks but I believe that if you have decent defenders (not just ones with pace) this would be an outstanding tactic for lower league clubs given that the roles would suit players in the lower leagues.

I haven't had the best results from this tactic, but I accept that my players are terrible compared to the league leader. I am managing Carmarthen, and I can't compete with the league leader, TNS (which has professional status while I'm still stuck at semi-professional).

Does everyone train their players for the individual roles (eg BBM, AF etc) or stick to the training in the OP?

I must say that for me V7 is a pure gold because it allows achieve crazy things with underdog clubs

I started a new save with Mainz that was predicted to finish the 12th place and finished the 2nd place just 8 points behind almighty Bayern and also I won DFB-Pokal Cup... ... I really can't wish for more with such small club :)

cc01.png

View attachment 61766 View attachment 61765

Last edited:
I must say that for me V7 is a pure gold because it allows achieve crazy things with underdog clubs

I started a new save with Mainz that was predicted to finish the 12th place and finished the 2nd place just 8 points behind almighty Bayern and also I won DFB-Pokal Cup... ... I really can't wish for more with such small club :)

I also use V7 and play with a small club Leicester

I just finished the 1st season where we were predicted to finish 8th and I won the league with 96 points, I'd say that's a huge overachievement for my side :)

I find V7 is amazing, I've tried it with small and big clubs and it always delivered great results that were much higher above the prediction.

laa.png

lbb.png

lcc.png

ldd.png

I also use V7 and play with a small club Leicester

I just finished the 1st season where we were predicted to finish 8th and I won the league with 96 points, I'd say that's a huge overachievement for my side :)

I find V7 is amazing, I've tried it with small and big clubs and it always delivered great results that were much higher above the prediction.

laa.png

lbb.png

lcc.png

ldd.png

:D
yeah massive over achievement, not like theyve never won the league recently ha ;);)

Thanks TFF

Wow This is looking awesome just beat Arsenal 12-0

Oh I use Instant Result

Last edited:
Is there a version of V7 how maximum of 1 striker, 3 midfielder, one of them offensive midfielder ?