Which position is the best for Lewandowski? In Bayern and i polish national team?

Did you submit the setup file

[QUOTE = Dowler; 3151547] Vay Bu harika görünüyor sadece Arsenal yendi 12-0

Oh Anında Sonuç kullanıyorum [/ QUOTE]

It seems V7 works well with Instant Result

I have tried for 12 matches with Liverpool and won all of them :D

This tactic lets me down in away games. When i play home, i win all of my games. But away i lose against teams like bremen, hamburg and so on. I play with Bayern.

What can i do and what is the reason for it? Anyone experience the same?

I also use V7 and play with a small club Leicester

I just finished the 1st season where we were predicted to finish 8th and I won the league with 96 points, I'd say that's a huge overachievement for my side :)

I find V7 is amazing, I've tried it with small and big clubs and it always delivered great results that were much higher above the prediction.

lbb.png

Hey pal

Who was the main goalscorer in team?

Hi everybody!

I started a new save with Valencia to try V7

The results have been simply incredible so far :)

I'll make an update when I finish the season

jjf00999.png

jjf003333.png

Ok, I've finished my 1st season with Valencia

What can I say? ... V7 is insane! :p

Barcelona and Real Madrid just couldn't compete with me :)

vv000aaa.png

vv000bbb.png

vv000ccc.png

Any new players' recommendation on this formation for the new patch update?

I don't have bad results ;-)

But I wonder what kind of player should play as CD because in player filters are only DCL and DCR.

Already I choose someone who has good atributes but not as much to play as DCR or DCL.

Thanks for advice :)

Last edited:
I don't have bad results ;-)

But I wonder what kind of player should play as CD because in player filters are only DCL and DCR.

Already I choose someone who has good atributes but not as much to play as DCR or DCL.

Thanks for advice :)

Hi mate,

You need the same type defender for CD position as for CDL and CDR positions and the only difference is that CD may be right footed or left footed, it doesn't matter

Last edited:
Hi mate,

You need the same type defender for CD position as for CDL and CDR positions and the only difference is that CD may be right footed or left footed, it doesn't matter

Hey mate, would you say Demolisher could be updated any further or its at peak performance? Thanks for all the work