Hey mate, would you say Demolisher could be updated any further or its at peak performance? Thanks for all the work

Hey mate,

I'm sure that Demolisher can't be improved any further.

I find that V7 consists of things that work the most efficient way under current ME, of course, it doesn't mean that you can pick any team, plug V7 and then you should get 100% wins... of course, not... and it might be that in some match with V7 you get about 25% chance on successful result when with any other tactic your chance on successes in that match is only 5%... but as I said I find that under the current ME V7 gives the best possible chances on success taking into consideration the quality of your team and the quality of the opposition team. :)

Last edited:
hi mate

i just wonder, is v7 only work while using instant result?
thanks

Came 2nd in first season with sampdoria and then won the league in 2nd season, lost in champions league1st knockout round, and italian cup final i lost to inter. Great tactic. I play Fmt on pc.

Hey guys, just a quick question: is it worth selling miralem pjanic and buying milinkovic savic ? what do you think ?

Demolisher V7 + control mentality + Instant Result on FM Touch = 100% cheat

I can report that V7 works great with small clubs in lower leagues

I'm using it with Exeter City in Sky Bet League Two and sitting the 1st place after 21 matches in the league :)

zkzk2w.png

View attachment 1152723 View attachment 1152724

Hi

What's name of your skin?

Thanks

Hey TFF

I remember that before it happened you posted lists of suitable players for your tactics and I wonder is there any chance to see a list of suitable strikes for this tactic

I would greatly appreciate if you could post it

Thanks in advance :)

Hey TFF

I remember that before it happened you posted lists of suitable players for your tactics and I wonder is there any chance to see a list of suitable strikes for this tactic

I would greatly appreciate if you could post it

Thanks in advance :)

Hey mate

Here's list of suitable players for the strikes positions

The CA range of the players from 195 to 120

Please notice that not all players from the list have got "20" (Natural) rating for the striker position, some of them might have it as low as "10" and it requires training them to play STC position which might take some time and how long would it take them to learn to play at STC position is individual for every player.

Last edited:
Hey TFF, mate, i just want to say thanks for your hard work, thanks for sharing your tactics with us.
mate how do you use your young players ? do you sent them out for loan? or would you use them in your rotation?

Last edited:
mate how do you use your young players ? do you sent them out for loan? or would you use them in your rotation?

Hey mate,

In my team I have only such players that I could use in any match during the season without fear that it would have critically negative impact on the results, it means that if I buy a young and talented player then he must have at least minimal quality in order to be used in the first team, at least in some not important cup matches or in matches vs weak opponents

I like to control the development of my players and that’s why I never send my players that I hope to be part of my team in the future on loans because when you send someone on loan then you don’t have any control over his development and he might develop differently you want or even he might have negative development.

Last edited:
Hey mate

Here's list of suitable players for the strikes positions

The CA range of the players from 195 to 120

Please notice that not all players from the list have got "20" (Natural) rating for the striker position, some of them might have it as low as "10" and it requires training them to play STC position which might take some time and how long would it take them to learn to play at STC position is individual for every player.

I've update the list and included more suitable players for the strikers positions

Here's my first season with Atalanta, predicted 9th

I played with V7 and won the league and UEFA Cup

I find that V7 plays very beautiful football and delivers amazing results :)

001atohh77.png

002atohh77.png

003atohh77.png

004atohh77.png

I've dicided to post an additional list of players to the list that I posted above

This list includes some young and talented players and some of them (not all) didn't make into the main list above due to slight lack of attributes but they are young and very talented so almost for sure after 2-3 seasons from the beginning of the game they'll become one of the best players for the strikers positions.

Please notice that some of these players might have random PA every time when you start a new save so they PA might be different form save to save.

Last edited:
Here's my first season with Atalanta, predicted 9th

I played with V7 and won the league and UEFA Cup

I find that V7 plays very beautiful football and delivers amazing results :)

001atohh77.png

002atohh77.png

003atohh77.png

004atohh77.png
can you post your starting eleven and did you do everything from the op?