Are PPMs very important? Say 2 strikers, striker A has slightly poorer attributes than striker B but A has the play one-two PPM. Would you prefer A or B?

Are PPMs very important? Say 2 strikers, striker A has slightly poorer attributes than striker B but A has the play one-two PPM. Would you prefer A or B?

if I'm not mistaken then I remember that TFF said somewhere that attributes come first and only then PPMs come

Does the V7 still work perfect after the 8.3.3 update?

It should work the same after the patch because there weren't any ME changes in that patch

https://community.sigames.com/topic...ne-to-the-me/?do=findComment&comment=11277153

Here's what Jack Joyce said (he is an SI official ):

"Any ME AI changes we make in any update will always be listed in the release notes. If there's nothing to do with ME AI listed then there's been no changes. We try our best to make this clear and have stated this multiple times before on the forums, but that doesn't always prevent people from thinking otherwise unfortunately!"

Last edited:
JUST A TIP!

I won all the games that we consider hard away games against such as Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal with same attacking mentality but click on more disciplined, stick to position and highly structured team shape. Try and see guys. Cheers!

I've read some pages above but still looking for the answer are V6 and V7 that good if you are playing matches yourself, not using instant result.

I use instant result rarely and I know that many tactics that work perfectly with IR are not that good when you play matches yourself.

I've read some pages above but still looking for the answer are V6 and V7 that good if you are playing matches yourself, not using instant result.

I use instant result rarely and I know that many tactics that work perfectly with IR are not that good when you play matches yourself.

I use V7 and sometimes play with IR, sometimes play matches myself and I can say that it works great in both cases

Hey mate

Here's list of suitable players for the strikes positions

The CA range of the players from 195 to 120

Please notice that not all players from the list have got "20" (Natural) rating for the striker position, some of them might have it as low as "10" and it requires training them to play STC position which might take some time and how long would it take them to learn to play at STC position is individual for every player.

Hi TFF

Could you send me lists of players for MCL/MCR positions?

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

JUST A TIP!

I won all the games that we consider hard away games against such as Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal with same attacking mentality but click on more disciplined, stick to position and highly structured team shape. Try and see guys. Cheers!

started a save as União de Leiria in the third division in portugal, got back to back promotions and now im in the premier division. after losing my first 3 games in the league i decided to try this tweak and its worked really well.

View attachment 60724

media predicted to be second from bottom

results
View attachment 60723

table with me sitting in 3rd
View attachment 60722

TFF you're going to create a tactic with one or two strikers? Unless you can recommend one from the available ones...

Hi TFF

Could you send me lists of players for MCL/MCR positions?

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

The same please

FOR MCR POSITION

View attachment 60721

FOR MCL POSITION

View attachment 60720

TFF you're going to create a tactic with one or two strikers? Unless you can recommend one from the available ones...

Hi mate,

I find that in FM18 anything different than Demolisher V7 offer too low overachieving level so it's not fun to play with it at least for me so I don't share such tactics and that's why I closed Stromcaller thread.

Last edited:
Hi TFF

Could you send me lists of players for CD/CDL/CDR and WBL/WBR positions? (young and talented if possible)
You're the best !!

Last edited: