I like this tactic so much. It gives amazing results, the only downside is the posession which is not that high with my milan.
But who cares if you win your matches right. I used the highly structure tweak against Juventus and was losing 3-0, so i went back to flexible and turned the tide by winning 3-4 with a late goal at minute 88.

Great job for making this :)

If you are a big, good team i suggested that you try fluid team shape rather than structured !!!

Last edited:
Charlton Athletic season 3 using V5. Media prediction 20th, finished 6th! :D Leaky defence. Especially hard to figgure out who plays in the middle. Who ever I put there always got the worse rating in losing games.

View attachment 1154444View attachment 1154443

Transferlisted Matheus Pereira, buy of the season! :D

View attachment 1154445 View attachment 1154446
View attachment 1154453

Highlights
View attachment 1154447 View attachment 1154448

Great result :)

I find V7 has better control over games, you should try it, especially, when you play with a very small club :)

Great result :)

I find V7 has better control over games, you should try it, especially, when you play with a very small club :)

Thanks! :D

I felt(!) that V7 was poorer scoring/offence-wise in the games I tried it. V7 is still one of my 3 tactics though. I'm probably just going try to strenghten the defence with better players as much as I can. Love this tactic because it isnt about control and still gets results.

Hey,

I've havn't played much FM18. Played with 1860 München using this tactic. 3 straight promotions but was the best team in all leagues

Now I'm Valencia - predicted 5th. Just won 6-3 (!) home against Las Palmas. What do I do against topteams away from home? Play with same attacking mentality? It's Barcelona next :D