TFF's Tactics for FM18

What do I do against topteams away from home? Play with same attacking mentality? It's Barcelona next :D

I don't change anything when I play vs topteams away and it gives me better results than if I change something :)

Hey TFF / all, I was a little late in getting up to date with this year’ creation by TFF.

When I click on paperclick icon for this thread and search for the fmf files, I can see that there exists a version 8 with 2 AMs and 1 AF as well. But it isn’t in the OP anymore.

Is there anyone trying that one, and when that v8 was released what was the estimated percentage it was less efficient compared to the v7 with 3 upfront?

thanks

Hey TFF / all, I was a little late in getting up to date with this year’ creation by TFF.

When I click on paperclick icon for this thread and search for the fmf files, I can see that there exists a version 8 with 2 AMs and 1 AF as well. But it isn’t in the OP anymore.

Is there anyone trying that one, and when that v8 was released what was the estimated percentage it was less efficient compared to the v7 with 3 upfront?

thanks

There were 1 striker and 2 strikers versions of the tactic at the OP but TFF removed them because as he said they coldn't compete with 3 striker version.

There were 1 striker and 2 strikers versions of the tactic at the OP but TFF removed them because as he said they coldn't compete with 3 striker version.

Hey, do you have these versions saved with you? can you please share, especially the 2 strikers' version. Thanks,

With very poor coaches or lack of good coaches will my players attributes still improve over a season or 2 and can they get to there PA ??

Check this TFF's post :

Hi mate,

The type of the Individual Training Focus that you set for some of your players doesn’t has impact on the rate at which these player will be developing.

The Individual Training Focus just directs what attributes have more chances to increase if any development happens.

For example, in order to see a very rapid development of a player then these factors should be met:

- this player must have a big difference between his CA and PA
- this player must be young enough
- this player must have high Professional and Ambition attributes
- this players must participate at top level football and get high ratings
- training facility and coaches should be the best possible

All factors above effect the development rate of your players but Individual Training Focus just directs what attributes have more chances to increase if development happens

I think when you have poor coaches your players still develop but at smaller rate than when you have good coaches :)

Hi all,
can you explain me invidiual training focus please?
For example goalkeeper - in tactic is Sweeper Keeper - in description is Individual Training Focus - Goalkeeper...
and others players have other training too.
Thank you and sorry my english

Hi all,
can you explain me invidiual training focus please?
For example goalkeeper - in tactic is Sweeper Keeper - in description is Individual Training Focus - Goalkeeper...
and others players have other training too.
Thank you and sorry my english

i think tff needs to put why in the op. ive explained how i see it literally like 6-7 times.

lets say no specific training trains all attributes at 0.5 every few months. dlp trains 8 and will train those attributes 0.8 a month.

thats how i see it, those numbers are official and only used as an example

In my current save I can buy Lewandowski or Benzema but I can't decide who of them is better

Any suggestions?

In my current save I can buy Lewandowski or Benzema but I can't decide who of them is better

Any suggestions?

I had Lewandowski in one of my saves and he was just a complete beast as the central striker position, he won every awards at this position for me.

Back