TFF's Tactics for FM18

Simply the best!

Hi again,
I never thought that this tactic could work so good with a very small team like Cosenza(Serie C/C-predicted 8th),I've just won the league with more than 20 points advantage,also predicted 18th in my 2nd Serie B season,but this incredible tactic helped me to win the league,also in serie A,my first 2 seasons was both predicted 20th,but instead i managed to finish in 4th and respectively 2nd place,and the nest 2 years to win 2 Serie A championships,one Euro Cup and the mighty UCL,I just cant describe how good this tactic is,and Cosenza was realy poor financially,only had loans and free transfers in my first 3 seasons,and small wages ...but this tactic helped me to overachieve what I've proposed.
Cheers!View attachment 59449View attachment 59447View attachment 59446

Here's my first season with Atalanta, predicted 9th

I played with V7 and won the league and UEFA Cup

I find that V7 plays very beautiful football and delivers amazing results :)

001atohh77.png

004atohh77.png

Hi

Great result with Atalanta!

What was your best starting? Did you use the waste time tactic?

Thanks

Hi again,
I never thought that this tactic could work so good with a very small team like Cosenza(Serie C/C-predicted 8th),I've just won the league with more than 20 points advantage,also predicted 18th in my 2nd Serie B season,but this incredible tactic helped me to win the league,also in serie A,my first 2 seasons was both predicted 20th,but instead i managed to finish in 4th and respectively 2nd place,and the nest 2 years to win 2 Serie A championships,one Euro Cup and the mighty UCL,I just cant describe how good this tactic is,and Cosenza was realy poor financially,only had loans and free transfers in my first 3 seasons,and small wages ...but this tactic helped me to overachieve what I've proposed.
Cheers!View attachment 1154826View attachment 1154828View attachment 1154829

which version do you use?

Could someone enlighten me on how players will be more comfortable in a certain playing position?

Is it through training or playing?

Could someone enlighten me on how players will be more comfortable in a certain playing position?

Is it through training or playing?

both. you have to train them for a new position but if you also play them there while training they'll pick it up faster. how fast and how effective the process will be depends on the player's versatility trait.

I've update the list and included more suitable players for the strikers positions

I've dicided to post an additional list of players to the list that I posted above

This list includes some young and talented players and some of them (not all) didn't make into the main list above due to slight lack of attributes but they are young and very talented so almost for sure after 2-3 seasons from the beginning of the game they'll become one of the best players for the strikers positions.

Please notice that some of these players might have random PA every time when you start a new save so they PA might be different form save to save.

Hi TFF

It would be great to have similar list for the rest positions

Thank you for your work! :)

Duvida

good afternoon.I would like to know if you have good results away from home with this tactic and training attacking movement.Thank you

both. you have to train them for a new position but if you also play them there while training they'll pick it up faster. how fast and how effective the process will be depends on the player's versatility trait.

Given that TTP's training regime is different to the roles the players play, how many months or season will it take a player to become comfortable with a position? Going from red to green?

Given that TTP's training regime is different to the roles the players play, how many months or season will it take a player to become comfortable with a position? Going from red to green?

aslong as the player has the attributes for the role then they should perform well regardless if theyre full green or in the red. in past yeas tff has said those icons are to help newer players

I​ really​ want​ to​ try​ this​ tactic​ in​ FMT
Someone​ can​ show​ screenshot​ of​ player​ instruction​ please

Ps.​Sorry​ i​ dont​ have​ PC​ or​ laptop​ for​ download​ anything

im not sure if the training regime itself matters as long as it is in the playing position, but i might be wrong. as for how long it takes, some players pick it up fairly quickly, but i had saves where for example one player who's relatively versatile (Mané) never really got "light green" over multiple seasons. (that was back in FM17 though.)

Back