Ok guys while TFF is trying to solve the tactic isues :) i want to share another Tweak! Crusho79 made this TFF tweak in 2017 and called MATADOR... it worked amazing for me ant that was the last tactic ive used in 2017.So untill we wait while TFF made a proper test and create something very good, look at matador 2018! It should really worked well with Lower league teams or true underdogs!

THIS TEST I MADE WITH IN-GAME EDITOR so:

BEFORE EVERY SINGLE GAME THIS WAS DONE

1.BOTH TEAMS TACTIS MADE TO FULLY FLUID
2.BOTH TEAMS FITNESS LEVEL PUT TO 100%
3.BOTH TEAMS MORALE PUT TO 100%

without these things results could be even better! :)

View attachment 1135304View attachment 1135305

DOWNLOAD ---> Matador 2018

I play on holidays Man City 16M: 14W and 2D, only one loss with Hoffenheim in CL but Man city is on 1st place. Could you write about wingers? LM left foot, RM right foot? For example in Barca good Dembele(offensive) or better Vidal(deffensive). Thanks!

I play on holidays Man City 16M: 14W and 2D, only one loss with Hoffenheim in CL but Man city is on 1st place. Could you write about wingers? LM left foot, RM right foot? For example in Barca good Dembele(offensive) or better Vidal(deffensive). Thanks!

'play' on holiday?

am yeahhh Left foot on left side and right foot on right side... Wide Midfielders makes quet alot of crosses so chek this atribut for players... if you managing big team like MAN CITY you can try Standart mentality at home maybe it should work fine as well but as i see it works fine for you as well :)) i was jus recreating this for underdog teams ;)

Ok guys while TFF is trying to solve the tactic isues :) i want to share another Tweak! Crusho79 made this TFF tweak in 2017 and called MATADOR... it worked amazing for me ant that was the last tactic ive used in 2017.So untill we wait while TFF made a proper test and create something very good, look at matador 2018! It should really worked well with Lower league teams or true underdogs!

THIS TEST I MADE WITH IN-GAME EDITOR so:

BEFORE EVERY SINGLE GAME THIS WAS DONE

1.BOTH TEAMS TACTIS MADE TO FULLY FLUID
2.BOTH TEAMS FITNESS LEVEL PUT TO 100%
3.BOTH TEAMS MORALE PUT TO 100%

without these things results could be even better! :)

View attachment 1135304View attachment 1135305

DOWNLOAD ---> Matador 2018

Hi.

Can I make the SS into strikers? If yes, what roles would you recommend?

Hi.

Can I make the SS into strikers? If yes, what roles would you recommend?

yes you can! what i've tested with strikers i was impresed with Deep lying forward (Move in to channels,shoot less often) and advanced forward combo! try that and let me know how your results ;)

yes you can! what i've tested with strikers i was impresed with Deep lying forward (Move in to channels,shoot less often) and advanced forward combo! try that and let me know how your results ;)

Great. Thx. Gonna try it later

Guys ive made little FUN test with matador tactic :)

1.Ive set team for pre-season games
2.Ive picked players for starting 11
3.after friendlies ive put HOLIDAY mode and set TO USE this tactic and always use my picked starting 11 players when possible
4.NO SINGLE TRANSFER was made thru whole season!!!
5.Training set BALANCED and ATTACK

so thats what i found after holidays finished :)

NEWCASTLE Media prediction 15

1.6th place in EPL
2. Reeched FA CUP Final and lost to chelsea just after penalties
3.My assistant manager wins manager of the year award :)
4.Paul Dummet and Ch.Atsu named in team of the year award

so with couple strong transfers and right management you can battle for 1st place in EPL very comfortably! I will do the same type of test soon just instead 2 Shadow Strikers add 2 "Normal" strikers.

View attachment 76610 FA CUP View attachment 76609

OK and 2 times made the same test just first time ad DLF and ADVANCED FORWARD, and second test put 2 DLF instead of SHADOW STRIKERS and both times ive been sacked before january :/ i know its not a propper test system but first impression shows that same as last year strikerless tactics works much better...

View attachment 76608

Last edited:
Hey TFF, I'm currently using striker version but I can't get good results. And also as I read, you are working on universal tactic. I have one question for you, as many teams have winger role players, why don't you make one classical tactic for the teams like these because this tactic ruins most of winger role players in squads despite being one of the greatest tactic ever.

Hey TFF, I'm currently using striker version but I can't get good results. And also as I read, you are working on universal tactic. I have one question for you, as many teams have winger role players, why don't you make one classical tactic for the teams like these because this tactic ruins most of winger role players in squads despite being one of the greatest tactic ever.

He answers this earlier in the thread, the performance of these kind of tactics is significantly less and therefore does not make them. He only makes a tactic with a striker despite performance drops, as the drop is not as significant.

He answers this earlier in the thread, the performance of these kind of tactics is significantly less and therefore does not make them. He only makes a tactic with a striker despite performance drops, as the drop is not as significant.
But then he replied by saying that what he said was a mistake....

There is no wonder tactic

I allready told tff my resecot using his tactics back to 2016.

But guys, ist not a wonder tactic! You will lose some en win some, hopefully win more then lose ;)

I am playing with Werder Bremen. At the moment im 2nd an just got kicked from the DFB-Pokal losing away 1:0 at Bayern. Thats no same, i think it is realistic.

Standing 2nd with Werder is a little unrealistic, but my point is.... thats beceause of this still being a great tactic.

Whatever TFF himself is saying LOL.

I play the touch editon and often easy instant result :p

Call me lazy, but im olskool playing the game sinds 1992!!!!

Im not just in to micro manage the ...... out in the game LOL.

Keep it up TFF!!!!!

I allready told tff my resecot using his tactics back to 2016.

But guys, ist not a wonder tactic! You will lose some en win some, hopefully win more then lose ;)

I am playing with Werder Bremen. At the moment im 2nd an just got kicked from the DFB-Pokal losing away 1:0 at Bayern. Thats no same, i think it is realistic.

Standing 2nd with Werder is a little unrealistic, but my point is.... thats beceause of this still being a great tactic.

Whatever TFF himself is saying LOL.

I play the touch editon and often easy instant result :p

Call me lazy, but im olskool playing the game sinds 1992!!!!

Im not just in to micro manage the ...... out in the game LOL.

Keep it up TFF!!!!!

Nice been playing since 1997 myself ;-)

But then he replied by saying that what he said was a mistake....

He said that yesterday... takes longer than a day to make a world beater tactic. And TFF tactics come with quite a reputation, so im sure he wants to maintain good standards by extensively testing anything new :)

THE OP HAS BEEN RE-OPENED WITH NEW VERSIONS OF THE TACTIC

Last edited:
I'm testing V3 with Southampton right now amd it's been working simply incredible so far

I'll post some screenshots at the end of the season

Great job, TFF! :)

A lot of players with the "Comes Deep To Get Ball" trait like Messi, Aguero, De Bruyne, Mata, Hazard, Isco, Dybala etc.. They can still perform well in this tactic even if you list the trait in "Bad Traits" ?

A lot of players with the "Comes Deep To Get Ball" trait like Messi, Aguero, De Bruyne, Mata, Hazard, Isco, Dybala etc.. They can still perform well in this tactic even if you list the trait in "Bad Traits" ?

for such players that you mentioned above the presence of "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM can be ignored

THE OP HAS BEEN RE-OPENED WITH NEW VERSIONS OF THE TACTIC

V3 Strikerless

I made a quick test with Southampton used Instant Result to play matches

The result is just amazing! :)

sh01.png

sh02.png

sh03.png

Last edited:
Having Lacazette and Icardi, wouldn't it be a shame to play without striker ?

Can I use a 9 1/2 among the 3 AMC ?