TFF's Tactics for FM18

I'm going to test V7 with Spain national team in 2023. Have anyone test this tactic with a national team? Is efective?

I'll publish results soon!!

put the ball into play quickly can not make instructions except goalkeeper .........individual instruction give the ball into the game quickly how to make except keeper

you want to know how to distribute quickly for players other than the keeper? have you played around with the tempo team setting?

Hi!

I absolutley love this tactic! However I have lately found myself dropping for example 2-0 leads against teams and even loosing 3-2. Its like I am totally dominating first half but even lesser teams can comeback in second half and suddenly dominating me instead. Is there any trick to stop this from happening? What could cause this?

Br J

Hi!

I absolutley love this tactic! However I have lately found myself dropping for example 2-0 leads against teams and even loosing 3-2. Its like I am totally dominating first half but even lesser teams can comeback in second half and suddenly dominating me instead. Is there any trick to stop this from happening? What could cause this?

Br J

Have you tried using the waste time tactic to protect your lead?

Have you tried using the waste time tactic to protect your lead?

No maybe I should try that. I just think its strange that I go from totally dominating to loosing without changing anything even against smaller teams sometimes, sure that they can get a goal or two but I loose a few games extra every season due to this. Maybe waste time tactic is the answer.

No maybe I should try that. I just think its strange that I go from totally dominating to loosing without changing anything even against smaller teams sometimes, sure that they can get a goal or two but I loose a few games extra every season due to this. Maybe waste time tactic is the answer.

have you thought that maybe you lose because you dont change anything but the opponant does?

what kind of players for wide strikers? can i just retrain wingers or do we want fast strikers? central striker also fast or more of a target man?

what kind of players for wide strikers? can i just retrain wingers or do we want fast strikers? central striker also fast or more of a target man?

The strikers should be fast and have good mental attributes that affect their movement without the ball because every match huge amount of through balls is addressed to them so they must be faster than the opposition’s defenders and they should have good mental attributes to predict and react to those through balls.

They should be good at dribbling, have good attributes that are associated with it because they do a lot of dribbling every match.

They should be good at passing, have good attributes that are associated with it because they do a lot key passes every match. The strikers produce about 70% of all assists in this tactic.

They should be good at scoring goals, have good attributes that are associated with it because the strikers score about 80% of all goals in this tactic.

The strikers' stats after 95 matches look like this:

STATS 1
Strikers_Stats_1.png

STATS 2
Strikers_Stats_2.png

Last edited:
How can we play against crowded midfields? Sometimes i can't have the ball against lower quality players so they are creating a lot of chances. Because we have got 2 midfielders, sometimes ai has got 3 or more. Can we fix this with retain possesion, at least lower teams ? Any advice ?

Thank you.

How can we play against crowded midfields? Sometimes i can't have the ball against lower quality players so they are creating a lot of chances. Because we have got 2 midfielders, sometimes ai has got 3 or more. Can we fix this with retain possesion, at least lower teams ? Any advice ?

Thank you.

I found the same thing as well. But if Opponent has 3 central midfielders so it means that it has just one striker upfront! and in my opinion you don't need 3 central defenders to deal with one striker (ofcourse its a game so maybe i am wrong :) ) but for those kind of situations i recreate v7 in 433! it worked sometimes really well!

View attachment 57963

I found the same thing as well. But if Opponent has 3 central midfielders so it means that it has just one striker upfront! and in my opinion you don't need 3 central defenders to deal with one striker (ofcourse its a game so maybe i am wrong :) ) but for those kind of situations i recreate v7 in 433! it worked sometimes really well!

View attachment 1156410

hi, could you send it to me??

Away games with this tactic are so frustrating. Awesome tactic, just so annoying with defending away from home.

Back