TFF's Tactics for FM18

What should I change then?

every game is different, i cant tell you how they scored without seeing it. maybe go into analysis and see where the majority of goals and assists against come from and maybe that rea needs a better player

Used this tactic whit Gloucester in the lower leagues.
I have killed it had over 100 points my top scorer had over 40 goals.

So keep using this same as last year i used your tactics

I have started a second game with PSV and killed it again won league unbeaten won dutch cup and won the europe league only made 2 transfers.

This tactic made my FM life pretty easy as all your tactics

V7 works great with samll clubs in the lower leagues :)

Here's my result with Exeter City in Sky Bet League Two

zkzk2w.png

I’ve started a save with Bournemouth want to use this tactic but the players don’t have the attributes and I don’t wanna sell everyone could it still work ??

I’ve started a save with Bournemouth want to use this tactic but the players don’t have the attributes and I don’t wanna sell everyone could it still work ??

you could finish in top 7 with original squad easilly first season! If you could add couple extra players then maybe top 4 :)

Hi I'm on switch version and don't have access to a computer atm as its being repaired slowly lol was wondering if it wud be possible for someone to upload all the screens of pi's I can see the formation and team instructions on first screenshot just not the pi's and set pieces if not no worries thanks.

Hi TFF,

Hope you're well. Will you be bringing out any more tactics soon? I really enjoyed the Stormcaller tactics before the new patches. I'm not really a fan of the 5-2-3's, I just can't get into them!

Dont be discouraged by playing one of the wider strikers as a slower more aerial threat of a player. I dislike making transfers at the first window so my Burnley save meant Ashley Barnes playing left striker and he was unstoppable even with low dribbling and pace attributes. Think he was 2nd top goalscorer and 1st Av Rating over the course of the season and we won the title

Just wanted to thank TFF for an amazing tactic. I hate creating my own tactics so love having one that is plug and play that I dont have to alter which gets incredible results.

Just wanted to get everyones opinions on PPM's and if there were any others that people found really worked for them?

RWB: Get Forward, Run Down the Right, Knocks the Ball, Hugs the Line
LWB: Get Forward, Run Down the Left, Knocks the Ball, Hugs the Line

RCM: Tries Killer Balls, Plays One Twos
LCM: Get Forward, Tries Killer Balls, Plays One Twos

I used to have my STR and STL train to Cut in from Both Wings and had the left footed player play STR and right footed player play STL but noticed from highlights that we scored lots of goals by either the STR and STL moving into the channel and then getting to the byline and crossing. So now I just have Move to Channels, Play One Twos and then have been considering trying Run with Ball and Knocks the Ball.

Also finally what do people do for the centre backs? Simple passing game or bring the ball out or mark opponent tightly?

Just posting to thank TTF for the amazing tactic. Got back to back promotions in Portugal from 3rd tier to the top flight and I'm currently 4th in the Liga NOS. :)

Btw, I noticed the filters for BBM and DLP are exactly the same. I'm assuming this wasn't intended?

TFF this year you made a beast :D

View attachment 56890

Liverpool 1st Season : Premier League and Champions from Qualifying scoring a total of 66 goals!
Liverpool 2nd Season : WON IT ALL :D Premier with 36 wins , 1 draw , 1 loss at Old Traford !

AMazing!!

View attachment 56888 Striker stats are out of this world !

PS: All games played with Instant Result, no exception!

Last edited:
Back