TFF's Tactics for FM18

As has been said 100 times already, tactic is insane.

I took over Cagliari, a bad Italian side, but one with players that fit the tactic fairly well. Only signing first season were loan players as backups. Finished 2nd in the league with 83 points, and won Italian Cup.

Second season, signed Lautaro Martinez, Jorge (Tenerife), Predrag Rajkovic, and Leo Pele, who didn't play a minute due to non-EU roster rules. Sold Diego Farias, and had a bunch of minor departures. Once again, finished second in the league, on 81 points, lost in Italian cup final, but in a total shocker, won the Champion's League after beating Bayern, Atletico, Man City, and PSG. In the final against PSG, my total wage budget was 670k$usd/week, whereas Neymar alone makes 825. Need to decide if I'll stick with Cagliari to go for the Scudetto, or if I'll take a big time job.

I’m currently away and only have my iPad with FMT18 on it. Could someone please attach the player roles and instructions please so I can input the tactic from scratch? I’d normally cross save from my laptop but forgot to before I left

Hey Tzahy just a question, do you tweak the tactics in game? because its almost impossible to have such an awesome defence. your previous post showed an unbeaten season with only 13 goals conceded the entire season. almost impossible with this tactic. do you tweak anything in game? whats training and match prep like?

Hey Tzahy just a question, do you tweak the tactics in game? because its almost impossible to have such an awesome defence. your previous post showed an unbeaten season with only 13 goals conceded the entire season. almost impossible with this tactic. do you tweak anything in game? whats training and match prep like?

HEY, i dont tweak anything.i use the training in the op and the match prep the same as in the op.

HELP!!

in need of some help, been playing fm for years but never bothered about saving pictures of my progress until now, can anyone tell me how I screen shot my progress and save them as pictures to a folder on my laptop, is there some sort of app/file I need to download

thanks in advance

in need of some help, been playing fm for years but never bothered about saving pictures of my progress until now, can anyone tell me how I screen shot my progress and save them as pictures to a folder on my laptop, is there some sort of app/file I need to download

thanks in advance

dont you have a print screen button on your keyboard? theres a tool on windows called 'snipping tool' thats good

Last edited:
this has been the sickest tactic ever!!!

been using this tac for 6 seasons now with Man Utd and here is my history overview!!! have loads more pics if people want to see results, stats from players etc......

I played World Cup semi final with USA, lost in penalties against Spain.. Played with waste time tactic against bigger teams, it worked well.

Hi all, Im introducing this tactic pre season to my save as Gloucester City ( English National League North) who I have managed to get up to League One, fancied seeing what other tactical options I could explore and thought I would give this a go, after reading through a few pages a lot of you seem to say it works superbly with smaller teams and I am by far the smallest team in League One with absolutely no money so lets see how it goes!

thanks in advance

View attachment 56235
Preferences -> Shortcuts
There you can see what is your command to "save screenshot". The screenshot is automatically saved to you Football Manager 2018 folder in a folder called screenshots. (At least, that's how I do it)

Last edited:
been using this tac for 6 seasons now with Man Utd and here is my history overview!!! have loads more pics if people want to see results, stats from players etc......
yes id like to see more pics like line ups from first to last season and transfer activity and training and who takes set pieces please

can you post the players' stats?

thanks

Charlton - season 6 using V5 & V7 tweak (highly structured, hold positions and be more disciplined). Again missed on the league title! First time I actually got genuinely angry at this years FM. Also didnt deserve to lose that CL-final. Statistically we were the better team. But didnt care about that as much as coming second in the league, second time in a row.

View attachment 56153 View attachment 56152

Also... Martial won best player award eventhough Peñaranda's stats were way better and neither played for the league winners!

View attachment 56150 View attachment 56151

When it all went wrong....

View attachment 56149

Last edited:
Back