PLS little help!

Why scout reports are not in mu inbox feed?

On previous FMs when I scout player, his report comes in mu neews feed, but now not?!

sorry for offtopic

PLS little help!

Why scout reports are not in mu inbox feed?

On previous FMs when I scout player, his report comes in mu neews feed, but now not?!

sorry for offtopic
mate, if you find out there is tottal different scouting system in thid year FM18! when you scout a player you should comeback after 2 days and then you can see his potential ability and potencial price! bit more hard to play :)

mate, if you find out there is tottal different scouting system in thid year FM18! when you scout a player you should comeback after 2 days and then you can see his potential ability and potencial price! bit more hard to play :)

Does it mean that I have to remember every player that i have click-scout this player, and after 2 days to find them again and to click on their profile scout report?? :O

Hey
Started playing FM18 again

See there are some new features. TFF the plug and play master
Is this still possible or do you adapt more to the game? I remember I made plug & play 4231-s in fm15 and 16 with no adjustments

This time, you assistant wanna hold a match prep and tweak your tactics
are you doing this?

Long story short i CM'ed a version of this tactic meaning 1 defender as libero ONLY and i drew 4-4 vs bayern and was 4-0 up vs Besiktas in friendly (after 5min) before computer crashed. try it! im just saying see what you can get out of it TFF. 1 libero as only defender to mop up whatever, it realy was fun to watch Key highlights all ways constantly. I moved 1 defender up as SS put the two side strikers on dlf to drop a bit back and the final defender i set as DLP DM mode. good entertainment if boored :p

Last edited:
guys i read your comments that tactic start underperforming after last patch... even TFF retest tactic and resultswas quet the same but in my personal test i found that something changed! and ofcourse it was a defense! i took BARCELONA for test... amazing big team and i was still leaking! conceding average 3 goals a game! even if i score 4... su i think i found a solution! this remake needs a bigger test but results improve massivelly!

Changes:

*team mentality ---> to fairly narrow
*ball playing defenders to ---> central defenders (defend) (if you have very good central defender you can put central one to CENTRAL DEFENDER STOPER)
*Very important one! - wing backs from AUTO to ---> Defend! i find out that still in defend mode they still run alot but much more solid defensively!
*i add work ball in to the box team instruction - not very shure about this but it make a feeling that central mids and attackers start acticn more cleverly
* i had in-game editor so it was easy to test but put right and left attackers TRAIT to ---> look for pass rather than shoot! if they had good rating for crossing they will pas more to central striker instead of shooting silly shot in to the side of the netting! (train players for that if not using in-game editor)
*switch deep lying playmaker to ---> ball winning midfielder!

for summary i think you maybe score less, but it stops leaking in defense and you should overachieve massively!

P.S. i verry recommend to retrain wingers for right and left attacker positions they doing wonders!

ALL points seems to make sense and I will give it a shot. Just wanted to interject if you don't mind...

If you set the wingback to DEFEND you screw the attacking principles of the tactic, you WILL NOT score as many/stop the Advanced Forward production immensely. The majority of this tactics most goals come from crosses and through the wingbacks dragging the opponents defenders wide to free up space for the three Advanced Forwards. I recommend keeping the role the same (AUTO) but putting wingbacks who have a minimum of 12 tackling and 12 positioning rather than setting them up as "Defend" I've tried and tested this in both Germany and in England, the conceding less is not greatly help and it hinders the attack thus making it not worth while.

Also I've found that if you give the two center-mids the same role...when you lose possession you are screwed since they perform the same exact role. A box to box or a BWM pairs well with a creative role, so I think keeping the Deep-Lying Playmaker helps link the defense to your three advanced forward.

I've never had an undefeated season in my entire FM career and I lost 3rd to last game of the season to BVB with my St. Pauli team -_- (we were predicted to finish 19th!) the entire season I was waiting for the epic melt down but playing the same team with minimal rotation helped the team cohesion and the support from the "leaders" of the team which control the dynamics...Again...for anyone who cares I'll post the screenshots (I do not use in-game editor). The success of the SAVE is down to this tactic, Managing TEAM COHESION and using/buying players who perfectly fit in each role rather than playing a better player in a role that they are not 100% familiar with.

WizardofCoz what you are saying is true but when you watch a game i find out that wing backs on defense duties are still running heavilly in to the attack! But ofcourse acting more solid defensivelly... on original tactic so many times i found how wide players overlaping my wing backs even if they jordi alba and sergi roberto from barca! i am still testing my tweak and still scoring average 3-4 goals a game and leaking much less... just one concern! very randomly im still losing games by big margain... and have no idea how to fix that! for example i lost first game in champions league semi final to liverpool 4:1 in away... but at home i won 5:0 i have no explanations what happend :/

The DC in the middle should be the tallest between the 3 ? More physical ? Best header ?

Just moved the DM(Half back) up to CM(Carirrero or something like that) position, and my team start scoring more goals. Previously my biggest score was 3-0. After that my first three matches was 6-1, 1-4 (away win) and 5-0

Just moved the DM(Half back) up to CM(Carirrero or something like that) position, and my team start scoring more goals. Previously my biggest score was 3-0. After that my first three matches was 6-1, 1-4 (away win) and 5-0
there is no dm in this tactic.

guys i read your comments that tactic start underperforming after last patch... even TFF retest tactic and resultswas quet the same but in my personal test i found that something changed! and ofcourse it was a defense! i took BARCELONA for test... amazing big team and i was still leaking! conceding average 3 goals a game! even if i score 4... su i think i found a solution! this remake needs a bigger test but results improve massivelly!

Changes:

*team mentality ---> to fairly narrow
*ball playing defenders to ---> central defenders (defend) (if you have very good central defender you can put central one to CENTRAL DEFENDER STOPER)
*Very important one! - wing backs from AUTO to ---> Defend! i find out that still in defend mode they still run alot but much more solid defensively!
*i add work ball in to the box team instruction - not very shure about this but it make a feeling that central mids and attackers start acticn more cleverly
* i had in-game editor so it was easy to test but put right and left attackers TRAIT to ---> look for pass rather than shoot! if they had good rating for crossing they will pas more to central striker instead of shooting silly shot in to the side of the netting! (train players for that if not using in-game editor)
*switch deep lying playmaker to ---> ball winning midfielder!

for summary i think you maybe score less, but it stops leaking in defense and you should overachieve massively!

P.S. i verry recommend to retrain wingers for right and left attacker positions they doing wonders!

I've made some of your tweaks (left and right central defenders but kept the middle one in central defender stoper / wing backs in defend) and it's working really well.

I'm playing with Hamburger SV and after 24 matches, I've lost only 1 friendly match against Man City (0:1), 2 draws against Juventus (friendly) and Barcelona in champions league and won everything else.
That's outstanding, considering my team as a good one, but not the best at all.

As you can see not the most glamorous team at all ZERO household names.

View attachment 67050

Look ok at the squad comparison, it's not even close in terms of our players to the quality of Bayern, and we more than doubled their Clear Cut chances created:
View attachment 67049

Here is the final standings, as I mentioned BVB beat us with 3 games left to ruin my would be first ever unbeaten season.
View attachment 67048

As you can see not the most glamorous team at all ZERO household names.

View attachment 1146506

Look ok at the squad comparison, it's not even close in terms of our players to the quality of Bayern, and we more than doubled their Clear Cut chances created:
View attachment 1146507

Here is the final standings, as I mentioned BVB beat us with 3 games left to ruin my would be first ever unbeaten season.
View attachment 1146508

Which Tactic. Can you share tactic with our.

If my MCL have not " Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong " should i train him on his weaker foot (left) ?