The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the whole world would stop mashing RAWK...

I'm not able to get to my PMs to try and sort out a ticket for Sunday grrrrrr!! XD

This is a bit off-topic, but I swear 'Boro denied that Brad Jones' offer from Liverpool was accepted. That's what it said on Sky Sports News this morning anyway :O. Anyway, keep up updated Zebedee mate, we deserve a new owner :P

They're still ****** about Ziegle. MFC - LET IT GO !

Apparently it is to announce that Huang is preferred bidder. We'll see.

I might just have a wank, relieve tension.

Least they're not rushing into things. And are taking time over the decision. Which could lead to be a valuable decision.

I think I speak for most Liverpool fans when I say we just want some money before the end of the transfer window.
The team needs strengthened.

Just seen it, major let down.

Yeah. Apparantly there's an interesting problem behind the scenes. But no-one who's got a clue is willing to say what it is.

First part of that statement is clear '**** you' to Tom and George though.

Ah well, sorry lads - thought it would be something a bit more than that.

----

SoS elected person said:
Union sources saying that a statement was due 40 minutes ago but it was expected to be a status report.

The delay though is the more interesting thing we are told.

Last edited:
arghhhh!
when will this nightmare end!? :(
although as danny said, least their not rushing anything....

Surely Huang can't be any worse than Hicks and Gillett, although I heard he is lead by an investment group, the word investment doesn't sound that good. Still, if they can clear the debt and give Hodgson some money to spend, I'll be happy.

I may be a cynic but does a ' long-term, stable & secure funding position for it's fans ' construe as ' Hicks & Gillett want more money ' ?

The greedy bastards HAVE got a **** on the board I'll wager, so they can block deals at will. I don't think a potential RBS £20ml fine on Hicks by the end of August is going to speed the c**t up either. With the amount he's in the hole for, £20ml is comparative small potatoes for him.

This crapola could theoretically drag on until October 6th when it's administration & points deduction for Liverpool Football Club ( I can't believe I've just said that - administration - for US ! ).

This sucks & blows to the max. :'(

Last edited:
Hicks is a buisness man and he will do everything possible to turn a profit on the club (extremely unlikely), or at least get as much money as he can.
That doesn't pose good reading for Liverpool fans.
I think a deal will be done eventually but not soon.
So Zeb, all this talk a week or so ago about a deal being done within a week, was that bs or is a deal going to go through soon?
What timeframe are we talking about?
And thanks for keeping us updated mate.

The RBS will call in their loans on October 6th - if the ownership position hasn't changed, the situation will be radically altered. Bad news for LFC but VERY bad news for D & D.

A slow day for us today as we're not playing - don't much care what the rest get up to. It'd be nice if City lost but it's still 0-0 with about 3/4 of the game gone.

Last edited:
Dont want to get peoples hopes up to much, but a guy called Gedo who goes by Durango on TLW, has said we have been sold to Huang and will it will be announced before the weeked. According to every forum, this guy is deffo an ITK and gets the starting 11 before anyone else. For me though even though i hope hes right, it contridicts what Purslow said today.
Posted by 'petefarrelly' on LFC forums. Make what you will of it.

Nice it will be interesting to see who is behind the Huang bid, whether anyone will find out is debatable though.

I've got a £10 bet on with a mate that L'pool will get taken over by end of summer, take as long as they like to ponder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back