The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny,where that info coming from??? So basicly H&G are looking to remove anybody that opposes them holding onto the club for as long as possible? I just assume that Mack Hicks and Lori Kay McCutcheon are personal friends of theirs that dont really care about the club???

Danny,where that info coming from??? So basicly H&G are looking to remove anybody that opposes them holding onto the club for as long as possible? I just assume that Mack Hicks and Lori Kay McCutcheon are personal friends of theirs that dont really care about the club???

Its an offical statment from Liverpool football club, Read my last post.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Still searching throughout the Spirit Of Shanklys Rattle forum, Cant find much more

This is amazing though.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO55BazkiZ4"]YouTube - Dear Mr Hicks[/ame]
How can Hicks watch that

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Update; Its on Sky News aswell,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO55BazkiZ4"]YouTube - Dear Mr Hicks[/ame]

This video is brilliant. Everyone watch it, and spread it on.

Its an offical statment from Liverpool football club, Read my last post.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Still searching throughout the Spirit Of Shanklys Rattle forum, Cant find much more

This is amazing though.
YouTube - Dear Mr Hicks
How can Hicks watch that

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Update; Its on Sky News aswell,
**** you, beat me to it |)

That was on facebook... (Dear Mr. Hicks video)

May i ask, who are your scoures?

Liverpool forums, See the way i knew they tried to sack the backroom before i made sky news, Arnt i amazing

More info for you all..
They have 10 days to sell the club, before the rbs take over, They are going to be desprate to sell the club, so the RBS dont sell it for like 150million

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

its going to be an intresting 10 days, Well 9 now, cause nothing can be done till tomorrow

Videos amazing... hope they see it and do the right thing.

|)

One is the fella that does the Gerrard, Carra, Rafa impressions - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QEm028lKA"]YouTube - Rafa, Gerrard, Carragher, Owen and Crouch Impersonations[/ame]

The Dad off the Royale Family

Another one's the comedian that has his own show, not sure of his name.
Another's Ex-'Pool player John Aldridge.
Some others are just fans, like the Norweigan gal, the German fella'
Not sure of the others

I dont understand something, arent Hickes & Gillet like super rich ? why do they need anymore money ?

|)

Another one's the comedian that has his own show, not sure of his name.
Another's Ex-'Pool player John Aldridge.
Some others are just fans, like the Norweigan gal, the German fella'
Not sure of the others

He was talking to me mate.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

I dont understand something, arent Hickes & Gillet like super rich ? why do they need anymore money ?

Obviously a city fan,

Nope, Hicks and Gilette are in over 250Million debt with the RBS, Thats why they have 10 days to sell the club before the RBS take over it.

He was talking to me mate.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Obviously a city fan,

Nope, Hicks and Gilette are in over 250Million debt with the RBS, Thats why they have 10 days to sell the club before the RBS take over it.

Just trying to get the facts right mate, sorry ..

watched that video :O wow powerfull stuff like the end bit "Hicks F*ck off you greedy b**tard

Just heard another sneaky one for you,

Apparently, Christian Purslow and Martin Brougham, didn't find these 2 bidders, they came to liverpool and bidded for us.

And, Ive also heared not to believe Purslow and Brougham as they are being made out as super heros.

We will see what tomorrow brings, If i see any more ill update, But i doubt more will come out till tomorrow, rest is just roumers, But one roumer to look into is.

The owner of the American Baseball firm wanting to take over, Is apparently Friends with Mr Hicks. - bad move.

Oh please no...

All Roumers, nothing been confirmed, But ive just also read that hicks could quite possibly still be on the board if they do take over. :\

Makes you sick...

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Right, I am off to bed.

Could be a very important week for Liverpool Football Club this,

Lets sit back nervously and watch. RBS, Or Red Sox.. Hm :\

This is powerful stuff...And im with joel that Broughton and Purslow cant be hyped up at the minute...I guess were going to have to keep a close eye on The official website to see whats happening. And im very suprised that they managed to post that statement as im sure Hicks and Gillet wont be too happy with it.

So many rumours going around at the minute,hope this is the beginning of the end for Hicks and Gillet. Im very wary of another American owner but if the rest of the board approved the bid it surely cant be that bad???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back