The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be a great day to be a reds fan, H&G will finally be gone and hopefully they will run back to America with tails between their legs. Surely there is no way H&G will win?

Tomorrow will be a great day to be a reds fan, H&G will finally be gone and hopefully they will run back to America with tails between their legs. Surely there is no way H&G will win?

I can dream...

*Waits for abusive 'Pool fans*

There's always that posibility. There's no such thing as a legal certainty.

Don't expect this to be concluded tomorrow. Expect it to drag on.

Having just witnessed an earth-shattering verdict just a few days in one of the biggest and most important cases my country has ever seen, when almost everybody was expecting something else, I would advise you to be more circumspect.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch! ;)

Just one question for the liverpool fans on here, what if liverpool had won the champions league in 07 and the league in 09. Would you still have the same views on Hicks & Gillet?

Just one question for the liverpool fans on here, what if liverpool had won the champions league in 07 and the league in 09. Would you still have the same views on Hicks & Gillet?
you mean, would they still hate them for running the club into the ground? i suspect so yes

we've been successful under the glazers, doesnt mean i want them in to stay in charge

Yes. We'd still be in a mountain of debt, and they would still be running us into the ground.

I can dream...

*Waits for abusive 'Pool fans*

You want H&G to win? And cause more **** for the club? I know you're a Spurs fan (And may I add a total ****** for some of the stuff you post) but Liverpool going into admin and maybe getting a 9 point deduction would be a bad day for football.

If it was the other way round and Spurs where in Liverpool's positions and someone has said what you said you'd be going crazy.

You want H&G to win? And cause more **** for the club? I know you're a Spurs fan (And may I add a total ****** for some of the stuff you post) but Liverpool going into admin and maybe getting a 9 point deduction would be a bad day for football.

If it was the other way round and Spurs where in Liverpool's positions and someone has said what you said you'd be going crazy.

I think he was Joking Danny tbh.

As a Man Utd fan i want liverpool to go into admin, as would liverpool fans if it was Man Utd but i do hope they sell the club as there ruining one of the biggest clubs in the world

Please if you're going to troll this thread with your anti-Liverpool I.E Scott & CJ. Go away.

Please if you're going to troll this thread with your anti-Liverpool I.E Scott & CJ. Go away.
I posted one "Joke" If you can see that me and CJ where joking, even if it is a big day for you, you really need to lightened up, this is an internet forum, stop being so sensitive.

Wanna contunie, go to VMs

I posted one "Joke" If you can see that me and CJ where joking, even if it is a big day for you, you really need to lightened up, this is an internet forum, stop being so sensitive.

Wanna contunie, go to VMs

:)

Lets get a petition going to ban Scott from this thread haha... Yours an CJ's very very funny "jokes" aren't wanted here. Go an tell them to each other somewhere else.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow anyway everyone lets hope it goes how we want it to :) feeling quietly confident!

sigh, it was a joke, it was a little funny, but somewhat needless. it doesnt need everyone on both sides getting up in arms over it. stick to the topic at hand.

i can't wait till Scott's beloved United go down the ******* like we currently are, cos we all know it's gunna happen... (K)

Guys stop effing arguing/moaning, jeeeeeesus christ.

i can't wait till Scott's beloved United go down the ******* like we currently are, cos we all know it's gunna happen... (K)

I am going to spend 9 months, on "business" away from the forum? (K)

sigh, it was a joke, it was a little funny, but somewhat needless. it doesnt need everyone on both sides getting up in arms over it. stick to the topic at hand.

Funny or not funny, its a serious thread and a serious discussion about a serious thing... If they want to make a jokes about it and post comments like "Im calm about the takeover to be honest" personal message each other because its pointless and not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back