The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that even Ian Huntley will pass that test.

Aye, but then he never bankrupted a football club before. In fairness to the Premier League, it would have stopped a few of the dubious types who've bought clubs but it's still nowhere near strict enough. But think this Huang group is diamond plated in that respect mate. Do a google search or something on someone like Leslie Alexander and you'll see what I mean.

Aye, but then he never bankrupted a football club before. In fairness to the Premier League, it would have stopped a few of the dubious types who've bought clubs but it's still nowhere near strict enough. But think this Huang group is diamond plated in that respect mate. Do a google search or something on someone like Leslie Alexander and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah it was more a little dig at the test, rather then these people. I have read up on Kenny, He seems an alright guy, nothing dodgy from what i can gather. Just a waiting game to be played now.

Maybe they can change that Liverpool song to the China national anthem and serve dog at the canteens during half time lol.

Maybe they can change that Liverpool song to the China national anthem and serve dog at the canteens during half time lol.
You'll never walk alone is not a song, oh no, it's more than that ;)
And isn't it Koreans that like to chow to dog?

You'll never walk alone is not a song, oh no, it's more than that ;)
And isn't it Koreans that like to chow to dog?

Yes but the Chinese like to eat it also, I hope they will tell him before he comes over that it cannot be served at half time in this country as that would cause some problems.

i have to admit, i hate all this waiting around! :/
if purslow is really a Pool fan, this should be a no brainer! :(

Dream come true for Liverpool fans considering their current situation. If they pull out now, I can imagine it must be gutting.

A bit of a worry from an Arsenal fan's point of view though (K)
If they pull out now, they'll never be allowed back into the North :D

Don't worry, we'll allow Arsenal to say there, we'll just **** on City, instead :D I kid, I kid<)

From being in the ****, to maybe being the richest club around, how the tide in football can turn quickly, let's hope it also happens to Pompey.

i have to admit, i hate all this waiting around! :/
if purslow is really a Pool fan, this should be a no brainer! :(

Purslow is believed to be strongly in favour of this bid. Broughton is the man with the casting vote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...verpool-make-effort-sign-Fernando-Torres.html

As much as I would love this guy at our club.

WTF IS HE ON?

You'll never Wok Alone.

Read the quotes in the article not the Daily Fail's **** headline ;)

In other news, as some may be aware, the word is that Hicks is backing the Rhone Group but it looks like this one will happen. It's now going to the Premier League for checks, waist measurements and assorted questions on the likelihood of them being serial killers.

Strong rumours began on the 24th April 2010 that the Rhone Group are considering buying out the Barclays Premier League team Everton F.C. the local rival to Liverpool F.C. it is thought that they see Everton as a cheaper alternative but with a better squad and manager. More news is expected in the coming weeks.
Tell them to **** off, then

Read the quotes in the article not the Daily Fail's **** headline ;)

In other news, as some may be aware, the word is that Hicks is backing the Rhone Group but it looks like this one will happen. It's now going to the Premier League for checks, waist measurements and assorted questions on the likelihood of them being serial killers.

which deal do you think has gone to the premier league? the rhone or the huang one?
also, do you think that Broughton will be in favour of the Huang bid? i seriously hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back