The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
80 HR weeks? Without knowing the circumstances, that's beyond mad. Think of your health mate. Don't run yourself in the ground for them. No jobs worth that.

Moving on .....

Talking transfers, if you want to leave Oxlade-Chamberlain behind in L'pool Sunday that'd be great ta. :D

Yeah, I'm doing my regular job in Law and have a side project in one ICO (initial coin offering) for a Blockchain company which is really interesting. Good thing is that it's only for a short time and I can have a really long holiday when it's over.

Yeah been reading that he has rejected a new offer (reports range from 165 - 180k per week which is crazy) and I personally think the club should sell him if he doesn't agree on a deal. While he at the moment is better than Bellerin as RWB his end product is still quite non-existent so selling him is advisable unlike with Sanchez. Liverpool could always offer 40mil + 1 and I think Arsenal would be happy to accept ;)

Shkodran Mustafi has agreed to leave Arsenal for Inter, according to Sky in Italy.

---

You must, MUST, be getting Van Dijk?????

You've found your calling Sir. Comedy.

That's almost as hilarious as the betting being stopped on him going to Everton.

Well I just can't see which other CB is even remotely available who they would be after? Considering they look like letting go Mustafi and have let go Gabirlel, there has got to be someone coming in surely?

Well I just can't see which other CB is even remotely available who they would be after? Considering they look like letting go Mustafi and have let go Gabirlel, there has got to be someone coming in surely?

You would think but it won't be him.

Regardless of anything else he wants CL footie and Arsenal paying what Southampton want?

The two rumours last week, one Law was bouncing off again, linking van Dijk to both Arsenal and Everton were ridiculous. Presumably, this is all coming out of Southampton in the hope someone's going to panic and bid outside of Liverpool and they can then push up the price.

I take it back Scouse, that's the most disgusting high line I've seen. Adds to my already reluctant view of high lines

You would think but it won't be him.

Regardless of anything else he wants CL footie and Arsenal paying what Southampton want?

The two rumours last week, one Law was bouncing off again, linking van Dijk to both Arsenal and Everton were ridiculous. Presumably, this is all coming out of Southampton in the hope someone's going to panic and bid outside of Liverpool and they can then push up the price.

Law one isn't a rumour, football side of things went down for an interview with Chelsea. Let's just say Conte wants VVD badly, but there are "differences" in the boardroom

Surely Wenger will be gone by xmas? Only 1 win in 3, and that was down to an awful tactical decision from the opposing manager.

Personally I would love to see Henry take charge!

Surely Wenger will be gone by xmas? Only 1 win in 3, and that was down to an awful tactical decision from the opposing manager.

I bet you'd love to see Arsenal in Championship next season :D

According to some reports it was almost 50/50 with Wenger leaving last season. Gazidis wanted him gone, but probably Kroenke blocked that.

Every single player of arsenal should be embarrassed today of themselves.The old dinosaur set them up poorly and did nothing to correct it but ohh boy they had zero fight in them or pride to fight for themselves.Arsenal are done for the season.With europa league taking its toll noway are the making top 4 with wenger still as in charge.

Far from an Arsenal fan, but I'm actually seething with rage over how inept the Gunners were. Shambolic

Still doesn't excuse the likes of Sanchez who yet again was an absolute sulking disgrace.

Why anyone would want him or the likes of Ozil when they've done this on way too many occasions to remember is beyond me. So yers don't want to be there? Sound. But whilst you are, ******* be professional and put it in. *****.

Hate to sound all Brendan Rodgers but character over talent when it disrupts the changies and team like that.

Still doesn't excuse the likes of Sanchez who yet again was an absolute sulking disgrace.

Why anyone would want him or the likes of Ozil when they've done this on way too many occasions to remember is beyond me. So yers don't want to be there? Sound. But whilst you are, ******* be professional and put it in. *****.

Hate to sound all Brendan Rodgers but character over talent when it disrupts the changies and team like that.
Sanchez could take a **** and it would be more inspiring than the other 10 players that turned up for Arsenal tonight. Why shouldn't he sulk when he has been the only player for the past two or whoever long he has been there that gives 100% each game. No wonder he's laughing his **** off on the bench.

Sanchez could take a **** and it would be more inspiring than the other 10 players that turned up for Arsenal tonight. Why shouldn't he sulk when he has been the only player for the past two or whoever long he has been there that gives 100% each game. No wonder he's laughing his **** off on the bench.

I'd have no problem with Sanchez at United, would love it. The absolute state of Arsenal as a club

Just think about what you've just written their mate. Seriously.

Nope disagree with you on Sanchez mate. From the first minute when he was the only player who bothered to press our back four and turns around and see's no ones bothered to go with him. There's a reason he wants out of Arsenal and it isn't money.

No question. 'The absolute state' sums it up perfectly.

But it doesn't excuse the players not putting it in. At least 2,700 Arsenal fans travelled up today. To see so called professionals, not all of them, but enough, prance around like a pre-pubescent schoolie having a strop because she's not got her own way.

That is utterly inexcusable whatever the state of the club and whatever they think about the manager.

Back