The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
What the living F? This a 'new' face?

[video=youtube;CwwEp-hkFIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=CwwEp-hkFIw[/video]

Ox off to Chelsea for £35m it seems.

Arsenal season going down the drain.. unless you do some serious business by end of window.

One thing I still can't get my head around, is Wenger playing Bellerin LB when he has the Bundesliga player of the season in that position with Kolasincac on the bench.

Ox off to Chelsea for £35m it seems.

Arsenal season going down the drain.. unless you do some serious business by end of window.

One thing I still can't get my head around, is Wenger playing Bellerin LB when he has the Bundesliga player of the season in that position with Kolasincac on the bench.

Bellerin the fastest player at Arsenal and one of the fastest in the league ..... Before he ran into L'pool's Egyptian sprinter and realised he wasn't that fast after all. That Bellerin? ;)

Meh, Chelsea can have Oxlade-Chamberlian. We're getting some mad fella' out of Kajagoogoo apparently.

Bellerin the fastest player at Arsenal and one of the fastest in the league ..... Before he ran into L'pool's Egyptian sprinter and realised he wasn't that fast after all. That Bellerin? ;)

Meh, Chelsea can have Oxlade-Chamberlian. We're getting some mad fella' out of Kajagoogoo apparently.

You're really not missing out on Ox.

Bellerin would have had a much better chance if his manager had any kind of tactical nous

Tbh, I'm genuinely curious on Arsenal fans opinions, but if you end up getting Sterling + cash for Sanchez, that's pretty good isnt it? I mean sure Sterling is not on Sanchez's level, but you have a player for the future and someone the next manager can work with.

It's certainly better than just getting cash, at this stage anyway, imo.

Off topic (sort of) - am I the only that doesn't find Arsenal Fan TV all that funny? It was quite funny when it first exploded, just repetitive bullshit now. lol

I must be getting boring as I age

Off topic (sort of) - am I the only that doesn't find Arsenal Fan TV all that funny? It was quite funny when it first exploded, just repetitive bullshit now. lol

I must be getting boring as I age
I've actually never watched it as it just seems like the same people say the same thing that people find funny every time

You say that Quasit, but the shambles of your LB/LWB situation, you'd argue he'd do a better job than what Wenger is for some odd strange reason persisting with Bellerin there.

Why doesn't Wenger just put his best XI on the pitch, it isn't that hard

Lacazette as striker, Ozil in the 10 role, Sanchez LW, Ox at RW, double pivot of Cazorla and Xhaka, Bellerin RB, Kolaisinac LB, Mustafi and Koscielny CBs and Cech keeper.Doing stuff Fifa style ain't always bad you know?

You say that Quasit, but the shambles of your LB/LWB situation, you'd argue he'd do a better job than what Wenger is for some odd strange reason persisting with Bellerin there.

Bellerin with one leg is a better option at LWB/LB than Gibbs. Surprised Arsenal even managed to get a fee for him.

Bellerin with one leg is a better option at LWB/LB than Gibbs. Surprised Arsenal even managed to get a fee for him.

I really think Bellerin has been a total write off since all that Barca hype/talk. Was a good player a season or two ago. Nowadays seems like a liability.

Back