The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
HaHaHaHa ... Just a normal day in the life of an Arsenal Fan!

We know we`re ***** ... and WE LIKE IT !!!

If it was after me, i would fire everybody involved at the club!
Needs huge change from board level down! It’s ok though Welbeck and Iwobi on to save the day ;) No midfield! No defence! No organisation! Ozil back in his rocking chair after his new contract. Augbamyang isolated as ****. Just a complete mess!

This is what happens when club puts up with mediocrity for so long. Isn't it a definition of insanity to continue doing the same thing that doesn't work, and expect different results? It's not even enough to just fire Wenger at this point, the entire football side of the club needs to be nuked from orbit and rebuild from scratch.

Anyone who thinks their club has garbage defenders needs to watch Calum Chambers play a game of football.

That is all.

aftv sould be a riot

They deserve all they get after that shambolic, amateurish effort. (Term used VERY loosely.).

And that disgraceful mess Bellerin can do one having a go at fan channels last week.

Don't like the negativity? Here's a thought Hector ..... You and your pathetic compadres turn up in a ******* major final and give the support something to be positive about! How about that? Gobshite.

Last edited:
I'm not even an Arsenal fan, but when I see old footage of Adams, Seaman, Campbell, Wrighty and the like I just despair for the club. The current crop just don't have any belief/confidence about themselves. People are saying that Wenger can't motivate them anymore, but if you're a player and you can't motivate YOURSELF you're going to have problems.

Arsenal have a proud tradition of having players of inner strength and confidence such as Tony Adams and the like. Yes Arsene and the staff are responsible for training, tactics etc. But let's not kid ourselves. This isn't a playground for school football. These are grown adults, and if they are going to lose their bottle, motivation etc at the drop of a hat then quite frankly they're going to have serious problems down the road and they need a kick up the backside.

Last edited:
Mate, you`ve seen "old footage" of them, but some of us were on Highbury, we fell in love with football watching the likes of Adams, Campbell, Wright & many many more ! And now this !?!?!

The absolute fume on Arsenal Fan TV, if this happened, might just break the entire Internet!

Jim WhiteVerified account @JimWhiteFollowFollow
@JimWhite​

More

Reports this morning that Brendan Rodgers is one of the leading candidates to replace Arsene Wenger @Arsenal this summer. I think it's the perfect fit. Surely Brendan would literally be wasting his time by staying another year in Scotland? Join the debate from 10 @talkSPORT

1:05 am - 27 Feb 2018 From Camberwell, London

The absolute fume on Arsenal Fan TV, if this happened, might just break the entire Internet!

Jim WhiteVerified account @JimWhiteFollowFollow
@JimWhite​

More

Reports this morning that Brendan Rodgers is one of the leading candidates to replace Arsene Wenger @Arsenal this summer. I think it's the perfect fit. Surely Brendan would literally be wasting his time by staying another year in Scotland? Join the debate from 10 @talkSPORT

1:05 am - 27 Feb 2018 From Camberwell, London

Would be very good choice. Give Rodgers time to build that side up like he wants, kill the dead wood, should bring Dembele with him. Next year without CL, have time and no pressure. Might make Arsenal very exiting side.

I think he'd be committing career suicide personally if he left being a big fish in a small pond in Scotland for the absolute carnage that is Arsenal Football Club currently and MASSIVE overhaul that needs to happen at that football club from top to bottom.

That could well ruin his chances of ever getting anything like a top job in England again if he tried to sort out Wenger's mess. And Arsenal's mad, schizophrenic fanbase won't be giving anyone much time to turn it around. Not least a far lesser 'name' like Brendan.

Trapp job and then some following Wenger into that shambles.

I think he'd be committing career suicide personally if he left being a big fish in a small pond in Scotland for the absolute carnage that is Arsenal Football Club currently and MASSIVE overhaul that needs to happen at that football club from top to bottom.

That could well ruin his chances of ever getting anything like a top job in England again if he tried to sort out Wenger's mess. And Arsenal's mad, schizophrenic fanbase won't be giving anyone much time to turn it around. Not least a far lesser 'name' like Brendan.

Trapp job and then some following Wenger into that shambles.

It can be VERY risky move indeed. But on the other hand, if can get them somewhat back on track, snach some title in the way, you are in the history books with them.

Knowing Arsenal, they will give their manager long time, so he has time to sort stuff out :D

But in all seriousness I think he would fit good for long time manager. Might not be that good to put pressure on board and kick out the Wenger stuff. But still should be able to handle that. As much we see the uproar of Arsenal fans, they are just some sound in youtube, turn it off, then all good. Have they even have some effect towards the board or Wenger?

Both would be wrong I think. They need a manager with balls and anger issues to beat that group into shape. Maybe if Simeone walked in and started screaming his head off for 30 minutes, the players would start paying attention.

Back