The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Think Henry will go there as assistent manager after the world cup with Belgium and Bergkamp might go that way aswell since he's fired at Ajax.

Agree with Tyton, Rodgers is a good manager but arguably too similar to Wenger, they need a disciplinarian or a real organiser, even just for a season or two. Someone like Bielsa would be very interesting, could be incredible or a disaster

4 in a row is not good last time Arsenal managed that was 2002.... Wenger has to go soon. He should have gone last season at least then he could have gone out on a high. More Europa League next year unless they win it this season but this bunch of players don't look like they will be able to win a cup of tea!

View of the Kop@ViewOfTheKop_FollowFollow
@ViewOfTheKop_​

More

Oxlade Chamberlain makes it into the Quarter finals of the Champions League within 6 months at Liverpool, something he didn’t manage in 6 years at Arsenal
1f440.png

DXrKLcrWsAEY5up.jpg

1:05 am - 7 Mar 2018

If it is any consolation....Sanchez is stinking it up.

Think we can swap Wenger for Zidane in the summer? :P

Organised #WengerOut protest it seems.

It should be aimed towards overly greedy owners who refuses to change anything because they are currently making money with their business plan. But once fans stop going to the games, buying club merch and similar, they will be forced to do something. They should really do something this summer before everything goes to **** for them.

If Arsenal need a plan as to how to mobilise and remove owners ruining a club just holler.

We have the blueprint. (H)

This lads twitter game is pretty good.

MR DT ©@MrDtAFC
FollowFollow
@MrDtAFC​

More

As an Arsenal fan I know what’s wrong with my club, I know we’re a poor side right now, but Man United fans, you mugs have spent over £500m and the highlight of your season is buying a midget to play the piano, where’s your Lingard GIFS now you absolute beanbags!

2:23 pm - 13 Mar 2018

Still salty about Sanchez leaving I see. After calling all Utd fans mugs for thinking we had a chance of signing him lol.

Couldn't have picked a worse Europa League tie to play with the current geo-political situation between England and the Russians right now. Something tells me the hooligans/apes are really looking forward to this match.

They are able to do more

I am sure that this season Arsenal has very good chances to do something more than it has been possible in the last few years. I read the reviews at Arsenal News -, they are right to write about the team spirit.

Back