The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I managed to get tickets to the final already. I'm not sure how confident I am in beating Madrid but if we do we really should win the whole thing.

[h=1]Arsene Wenger QUITS Arsenal: Boss to walk away at end of season after 22 years in charge.[/h]We need new blood, young blood on the bench.
Football has changed since he was one of the best managers in football, and he is TOO STUBBORN to change!
There might be hope for our club, now that he`s leaving!

Hope Arsenal will make some bold move and get someone with bright ideas, good management and for the long term.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/merci-arsene

Small note to add.
He is not announcing retirement. Wonder if he tries out some national team for the last call.

Last edited:
Current odds i found for managers.

P Vieira 4/1
Carlo Ancelotti 5/1
Leonardo Jardim 15/2
Joachim Loew 8/1
M Allegri 8/1
R Benitez 8/1
T Tuchel 17/2
Lucien Favre 10/1
Sean Dyche 12/1
T Henry 12/1
B Rodgers 12/1

Vieira and Rodgers are the only ones I would like to see.

He loves London/England. PSG dosent seem his style. Cant see him managing Neymar.

mmm
Maybe follow Giroud to Chelsea :) (It was all planned.)

If he`s gonna manage Chelsea, he`ll win the league in the first season. Much better players than ours, much much better!

I`d love to see Allegri, he`s a Conte with more love for the players!
Conte is a little too brutal with the guys, there`s no chemistry there!

Statue idea for Old Trafford.

[video=youtube;u4lMbSr2ZYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lMbSr2ZYk[/video]

Current odds i found for managers.

P Vieira 4/1
Carlo Ancelotti 5/1
Leonardo Jardim 15/2
Joachim Loew 8/1
M Allegri 8/1
R Benitez 8/1
T Tuchel 17/2
Lucien Favre 10/1
Sean Dyche 12/1
T Henry 12/1
B Rodgers 12/1

Vieira and Rodgers are the only ones I would like to see.
Seeing Dyche at Arsenal would be wonderful, none of this passing lark hoof it long for Aubameyang to run onto. Selling Giroud could make it hard to convince him though.

Wonder what will happen with Wenger though if he takes another job

Seeing Dyche at Arsenal would be wonderful, none of this passing lark hoof it long for Aubameyang to run onto. Selling Giroud could make it hard to convince him though.

Wonder what will happen with Wenger though if he takes another job

French national team maybe. Wenger always said retirement was basically like death to him. Dont see him sitting around doing gardening or playing bingo. I dont know what old people do dont judge me.

French national team maybe. Wenger always said retirement was basically like death to him. Dont see him sitting around doing gardening or playing bingo. I dont know what old people do dont judge me.
Yeah French NT seems like a decent possibility, keeps him in the game won't have to play arsenal and not as demanding as a club role.

Think you pretty much nailed what old people do except missing out complaining about kids these days and there music and fashion tastes

..... and Rodgers are the only ones I would like to see.

What have Arsenal done to yer to come off the last decade of Wenger's ***** to then deserve that?

I mean the football would at least be entertaining but the club would be moving on no better course than it is now.

Back