The Arsenal Thread

DISGUSTING!

It was a MUST WIN GAME!

Goodbye CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ... & Let`s get real : we`ve got no chance of winning EUROPA LEAGUE!

Edu Gaspar is set to become new Arsenal technical director starting from next July, after Copa America (he currently works as general coordinator of the Brazil National Football Team). He’ll have a new meeting with #AFC soon to complete the agreement and then he’ll sign.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48222137

Said it when they played in Azerbaijan in the group stages a nation should not be able to host a UEFA final if it does not allow for people from all member nations to visit the nation to play in the game. Even though Mkhitaryan isn't a key player for Arsenal its not right that they might not be able to have a player there due to a decades old diplomatic row that everyone knew would still be happening when the final occurred. I assume he will likely end up playing but it is just an extra distraction that Arsenal shouldn't have to deal with.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48222137

Said it when they played in Azerbaijan in the group stages a nation should not be able to host a UEFA final if it does not allow for people from all member nations to visit the nation to play in the game. Even though Mkhitaryan isn't a key player for Arsenal its not right that they might not be able to have a player there due to a decades old diplomatic row that everyone knew would still be happening when the final occurred. I assume he will likely end up playing but it is just an extra distraction that Arsenal shouldn't have to deal with.

Why Mkhitaryan will (most likely) not go to the Finals of the Europa League in Baku

UEFA being UEFA i'm sure there were bribes involved when picking the location, but truth being told Baku is amazing location for a final.

UEFA being UEFA i'm sure there were bribes involved when picking the location, but truth being told Baku is amazing location for a final.

Yer joking aren’t yer?

Looks a great City but its beyond a scandalous venue for a final. Its basically in Asia for a start. Which is a joke in itself for a European final.

6 thousand tickets per club for 2 clubs that don’t travel in great numbers will be just about right for Baku with the costs and logistics of getting there.

There’s ONE direct flight a week from the UK for 1,500 notes or so. And very limited options from elsewhere, Won’t be doing that for leas than £6/700 minimum on flights. Serious pain to get to.

Absolute disgrace to hold it there. As brilliant a place as Baku looks.

well avtv should be good

One thing all Arsenal fans should be in total agreement on is next years kits.

D7MPa6lX4AAvf_W

Adidas has been well slipping in recent years with most every club a generic rehash of others. Like Nike's woeful kits.

But those are belters.

One thing all Arsenal fans should be in total agreement on is next years kits.

D7MPa6lX4AAvf_W

Adidas has been well slipping in recent years with most every club a generic rehash of others. Like Nike's woeful kits.

But those are belters.

Just saw this online as well and was coming here to say the exact same thing. I'm not one to buy the shirts anymore but definitely picking up these two.

Arsenal have posted two interesting videos on YouTube. First video is on the clubs ambitions and goals. The second (slightly more interesting) is on the changes that has occurred over the last year or so. Well worth a watch.

[video=youtube;3EZIx_LaWho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZIx_LaWho[/video]

[video=youtube;bs5KfWVp4kU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs5KfWVp4kU&t=616s[/video]

God that penalty given away by arsenal ****** me off and I dont even support them. School boy defending there from Maitland-niles. Seriously this arsenal team is carried by there front two its so poor in both defence and midfield.

God that penalty given away by arsenal ****** me off and I dont even support them. School boy defending there from Maitland-niles. Seriously this arsenal team is carried by there front two its so poor in both defence and midfield.
With no budget and the rest spending big. Plus others from behind. Could be a bad season for Arsenal coming up.

With no budget and the rest spending big. Plus others from behind. Could be a bad season for Arsenal coming up.
Only bothered to turn up after a couple of goals went in. They need to get rid of Xhaka I get ****** watching him play I cant half imagine how annoying it must be to watch him play if you support Arsenal.

Only bothered to turn up after a couple of goals went in. They need to get rid of Xhaka I get ****** watching him play I cant half imagine how annoying it must be to watch him play if you support Arsenal.
Was a terrible signing bar the odd wonder strike. Take away the front 2 and maybe Torriera it’s literally a mid table team.