The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Good thing we didn't because Gourcouff is ******* awful.
He is far from awful.
What are you basing that on?.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

[video=youtube;o6PeuZnrvdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6PeuZnrvdk[/video]

Good vid until the end when there was a bunch of scummy looking boys dribbling.

Good thing we didn't because Gourcouff is ******* awful.

lol not that awfull alright.

his best was at Bordeaux together with chamak and under Lauent blanc. Bordeaux went to win the title, and i think he was the ligue 1 player of year that time.

then the fall happen when Laurent blank resigned and went to the the sucessor for [that ****] domench for team france, and chamak later coming to us. he then departed to lyon.
injures hit him hard , which made him awfull.

nearly dubbed the new zidane :P

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Arsenel have got a quality player in Mertesacker but you still need a good goalkeeper.

*faceplam.!!!!!!!!

we got Szczesny alright. nuff said.

Hes good but not champions league level

Last edited:
Arsenel concede 8 goals in one game and you'r still defending your gk

Arsenel concede 8 goals in one game and you'r still defending your gk

WHAT A ****!!! **** U !!!!

u cant even think outside the box ffs.

despite him conceding 8, the defense didnt even did it best, thats why. lots of reason to that.

but seriously , what ******** comment u made!

and yeah Neuer FAIL!!!

[video=youtube;F2JOo33UYNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2JOo33UYNo[/video]

i was hot headed by him saying this MODS, thats i got in rage-ranting. pls no infraction fro this time :P

Last edited:
Lol_101 you need to calm down, seriously you react so poorly to every bit of criticism to Arsenal players.

That being said, Cai123 I can't agree with you at all about Szczesny, we didn't lose 8-2 AT ALL because of him. The result would've been the same or worse with another keeper, he is a great keeper and can only get better, we don't need another keeper for first choice because he's good enough.

Only goal where Szczesny could've done better was the Nani goal. And even that was mostly defence mistake.

Only goal where Szczesny could've done better was the Nani goal. And even that was mostly defence mistake.

Szczesny did pretty decent against Man Utd if you compared him to the rest of the squad.

I just wish he took the path of Chicarito and Nani, and actually changed his shirt name to something he used to be called when he was a kid and to something that can easily be spelled.

Szczesny did pretty decent against Man Utd if you compared him to the rest of the squad.

I just wish he took the path of Chicarito and Nani, and actually changed his shirt name to something he used to be called when he was a kid and to something that can easily be spelled.

If they can't be arsed to learn how to spell "zcz" I don't think people are in a position to complain about his name. Szczesny.

we have a pretty good sqaud now we can name 2 good teams.
TEAM 1

Szczesny

Sagna Vermalen Mertesacker Santos

Song Wilshere

Gervinho Arteta Walcott

RvP

TEAM 2

Fabianski

Jenkinson Djourou Koscielny Gibbs

Frimpong Diaby

Chu Young Ramsey Benayoun

Chamakh

So as you can see we have depth ! and that still leaves out Rosicky, Arshavin, Ryo and the Ox

Szczęsny = Shchensny <--- That's more or less how you pronounce it. Now, can everyone just shut the **** up?

Let's be happy he doesn't have a surname such as "Dupiński" or "Fiutek"...

TEAM 2

Fabianski

Jenkinson Djourou Koscielny Gibbs

Frimpong Diaby

Chamhk Ramsey Benayoun

Chu Young

So as you can see we have depth ! and that still leaves out Rosicky, Arshavin, Ryo and the Ox

i would like to see park play up front and chamk on wiger like before.

or wise 4-4-2.

ramsey and frimpohg at the cm's
and benayoun with asrhavin/rosiky/Ox man/ Vela(next year) at the wings.
with both park and chamhk forward.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Not really.

considering djouro is there, then yes. and or more worst, squialic :P

Back