The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Is anyone going to the Emirates tomorrow for the Bolton game? I'm going.

Frankie helped me out with a feature on my blog called 'Pick Your Poison'.. He had to pick 3 players who went on to bigger/better things once they were sold and then to select one of those 3 players to go straight back into today's side judged on the player at the time of their sale.

Hope I've explained that well, here's the link for anyone who wants to see it. I'm thankful to him for helping out. If you disagree with any of the choices made or any of the comments we've made, please leave a comment and spark some debate! :)

Thanks - DMF's Football World: Pick Your Poison - Arsenal

Good 2-1 win, Parks goal was a thing of beauty. Great run by Arshavin to draw in the defenders and a top class finish from Park.

Oh, and Vermaelen won't play on Sunday.

Not sure. Wenger just said that he wanted to come off as he felt something in his calf. Could of just been from lack of gametime though.

Why oh why can't Arshavin produce more displays like that? He is capable of destroying teams all by himself but he is so frustratingly inconsistent.

Why oh why can't Arshavin produce more displays like that? He is capable of destroying teams all by himself but he is so frustratingly inconsistent.

Feel the same when Billy plays for us. I know he's got potential, and is capable of more than he's produced, but he just never performs to his full potential sometimes. More streaky than a packet of Danish bacon

171FA13B4EA7153D0BE33C

Park's goal <3 :wub:

Feel the same when Billy plays for us. I know he's got potential, and is capable of more than he's produced, but he just never performs to his full potential sometimes. More streaky than a packet of Danish bacon

This thing ought to be nicknamed the Russian syndrome lol. :D

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

171FA13B4EA7153D0BE33C

Park's goal <3 :wub:

I have no idea why Park hasn't played much. He is >>>>>> Chamakh.

Only just came on FM-Base for the first time in what seems like years, thought I'd come in to write about Arsenal.

So Hi again all!

Anyway, I'm really glad Arsene's turned it round, they're only two points of liverpool in the premier league, fantastic credit to Wenger and the character of the whole team. Robin Van Persie is a different class to almost everyone in the premier league!

Back