The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Well Djourou doesn't seem to be good anywhere anymore :D , but still cant see Wenger going for another FB. He's going to stick with players he has until summer unless someone becomes available for good price.

this. djouro needs to step up, or flopp down ;)

but as said, rb is not his postion, and he too much of a risk at CB. think of having Kos back in the RB, while per and miguel holds the cb position, and vermlean at lb.

lol!

this. djouro needs to step up, or flopp down ;)

but as said, rb is not his postion, and he too much of a risk at CB. think of having Kos back in the RB, while per and miguel holds the cb position, and vermlean at lb.

lol!

I rather have Per and Kos at the centre with Djourou in the right. While Kos is better there I rather have him in the centre. Also Jenkinson should be available before january and I think he's good enough to handle most teams except likes of Utd, City...

Also just before his injury Jenkinson was asked if he wants to play his first game for Finland in the upcoming friendlies, but is yet to answer to that.

would be a since signing. let see how the story develops in the winter transfer window ;)

No more Swiss defenders. Let's face it they are ****. And also never even heard of this guy.

Would much more prefer to get Vertonghen next summer.

If the story of Wolves wanting Frimpong on loan is true then he should definately go, would probably be in their first team. Playing every game would be huge for him. Coquelin should stay so we have a back up to Song because we can't rely on Diaby for that. If a team wants Miquel it would probably make sense to loan him - especially if there is a EPL club who wants him.

I think Ryo probably needs to go to a Championship club to help him get used to England plus he has rarely played for the reserves due to his ankle injury. Afobe will probably go as well now that he is back in training. Those two will probably go as late as possible though with Gervinho and Chamakh off to the ACN in mid-Jan.

Depends a lot of our transfer activity.

Frimpong , Miyaichi and maybe Coquelin.

I doubt any of these will be allowed, certainly not in this window - don't forget we're losing Song and Gervinho to the African Nations in less than a month so these backup positions will need to be filled, naturally by these youngsters.

Last edited:
I doubt any of these will be allowed, certainly not in this window - don't forget we're losing Song and Gervinho to the African Nations in less than a month so these backup positions will need to be filled, naturally by these youngsters.

You're not losing Song, Cameroon didn't qualify.

You're not losing Song, Cameroon didn't qualify.

Derp, good shout. In that case, let Frimpong go. Not really excited by his potential, so long as we can give Coquelin games.

And we are playing A.C Milan in the last 16. For me this is kind of a dream draw and at the same time worst possible because I support both teams. At least I know one of the teams will surely now go through to the last 8.

I think in the end Arsenal will edge the game because Milan cant handle Walcott's pace. Their lb is major problem area.

I think to beat AC Milan, we will NEED to sign another striker. Podolski is a amazing striker, and I hope we sign him in the Jan transfer window, to ease the pressure off RVP. I've also seen us linked with Benzema, and Pato, but, somehow, I doubt we'd have a chance of getting either of them. Pato's one of my favourite players though!

I think to beat AC Milan, we will NEED to sign another striker. Podolski is a amazing striker, and I hope we sign him in the Jan transfer window, to ease the pressure off RVP. I've also seen us linked with Benzema, and Pato, but, somehow, I doubt we'd have a chance of getting either of them. Pato's one of my favourite players though!

I dont think we need another striker now. I hope Chamakh is on fine form for Marocco in ACN and continues that for us for rest of the season. Then on summer we can sell him.

Podolski is good, but I'd much rather get Loic Remy in summer. Benzema? Not possible. Pato? According to Silvio Berlusconi he's untouchable so no chance unless you fancy us spending 60-100m on him :D

djouru is a beat on fm bangs em in from corners and solid at the back just transfer list him tell hum to prove hes good enough

Back