The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Good game of football both teams attacking, I'm actually quite happy with the way we played and Vermaelen was unlucky with those two last shots.

Surely we had to have had a penalty for that Richards handball. :@ Good game though, spirited performance from our boys but we were unlucky I guess.

I'm sticking with my prediction that Man Utd will win it

well yeah. but city seem kinda unstoppable atm. i'll be in rage if spurs win it (6)

now i can only hope for 4 place. and yeah we might lose the charity beat to spurs about them finishing above us. :(

now lets hope for the best against villa now. (screw u heskey XD)

djouros is out for 3 weeks. ffs. -facepalm-

now time to play a 3 man defense

djouros is out for 3 weeks. ffs. -facepalm-

now time to play a 3 man defense

Miquel will probably play next game, only for one game anyway seeing as Gibbs is set to return against Wolves, although he will probably get injured again as well...

Miquel has impressed me when he plays.

Looks a brilliant prospect

You could see he had some nerves today though - when he failed to control the ball and it went out for a corner. Still, it's normal at his age I guess. We deserved at least a point in my opinion, we were unlucky - and Hart made some brilliant saves! I hope we sign a attacker in the next transfer window though! Walcott wasn't playing good, and we had no on of good quality to come on for him!

Miquel will probably play next game, only for one game anyway seeing as Gibbs is set to return against Wolves, although he will probably get injured again as well...

Miquel has impressed me when he plays.

Looks a brilliant prospect

yeah i like mique tbh, but a funny infamous stat.

every time he plays we lose XD

You could see he had some nerves today though - when he failed to control the ball and it went out for a corner. Still, it's normal at his age I guess. We deserved at least a point in my opinion, we were unlucky - and Hart made some brilliant saves! I hope we sign a attacker in the next transfer window though! Walcott wasn't playing good, and we had no on of good quality to come on for him!

I wonder if we'll make a sneaky move for Eduardo vargas, so is bound to go to napoli ;)

yeah played well at LB so maybe that should be his new position :)

Considering your lack of depth in that department it's probably the best option, but he'll need to step up his game, and at the current rate of injuries, he'll have to do it quickly.

Considering your lack of depth in that department it's probably the best option, but he'll need to step up his game, and at the current rate of injuries, he'll have to do it quickly.

dont worry mate, cuz this wednesday heskey will be done by him XD

I hope we recall Bartley from Rangers. He never should of gone on loan in the first place given Squillaci is all but forgotten about.

Can play at the back or in midfield plus has featured a couple of times at RB which would allow Kos and Verm to play in the middle once Gibbs is back.

Back