The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I hope we recall Bartley from Rangers. He never should of gone on loan in the first place given Squillaci is all but forgotten about.

Can play at the back or in midfield plus has featured a couple of times at RB which would allow Kos and Verm to play in the middle once Gibbs is back.

i think we can, since no fee is involved.

LOL

Aaron Ramsey Gaddafi Bin Laden.jpg

wow look at the dates

and now
Kim Jong-il: North Korean leader dead at 69 | News | National Post

Ramsey never scored, but I guess he came close! I can't wait until the Villa match. Hopefully, we don't collapse because we lost one match! Wenger said were out of the title race (we were never really in it to be honest.) If we win against Villa, then we haven't really lost any momentum. We were unlucky against City, we deserved at least a draw I thought. They only scored a scrappy goal.

Disappointed that we lost obviously, but can't fault the performance. Many people completely wrote them off and expected a hammering, but I always remained confident they wouldn't.

How we bounce back tonight will be v. important with Coquelin at right back. Certainly need some reinforcements during January, I'd actually say forget about Cahill and really focus on a wing back, think it's fair to say Arshavin has been nothing but **** in the last x games he's played, can't remember his last good one.

Edit: Especially loving the two yellows for Coquelin and Mertersacker despite both of them getting the ball before the man. Time for a trip to Specsavers ref.

Last edited:
Well, huge three points, difficult away game, and we have the keeper to thank for a very brave display in the first half. Going to be our most important player this year behind RVP by far.

Midfield looked awful though, I know we had Frimpong playing, but what ended up happening was Arteta dropped deepest with Frimpong (our worst passer) as the key linking man with Ramsey playing as a sort of advanced mid, where he sorely needed more pace. Would love to have a tricky speed demon in that position in the future...

Frimmy looked poor tonight. Coquelin is much more assured in the CDM role. Hoping Manu goes on loan to gain experience.

good last gasp goal by Yossi. and RVP is now level with henrys record of 34 goals in a calender year. just 3 more, and he over takes the all time record of 36 goal by alan shearer.

A true fan

[video=youtube;CiOueOsM-SE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CiOueOsM-SE[/video]

Legend. Met him a few times, used to sit right in front of me home and away. Doesn't shut up, almost never wears his top. In like 2002/03/04 he was on the cover of The Gooner fanzine because in an away Champions League tie in Russia (forget the club) he had his top off in something stupid like -10 degrees temp. Fearless *******.

the flying Dutchman, Dennis Bergkamp !!10

[video=youtube;TWrC2Ms5uP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWrC2Ms5uP8[/video]

Wayne Bridge being linked with Arsenal following bust up with Mancini

Wouldn't worry too much now-just heard press conference by Wenger and it's not happening. The search continues

he wants high *** wage too wtf. i would say we go search for other players. but i rekon we first get some striker like podolski to increase fire power. park needs games to play, chamak is not fit here. he is better of back to France. arshavin back to russia too.

plus give more chance for chamo and ryo. i did it fm, why not irl ;)

Back