The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
bad day in the office today. but my Hennessy was remarkable. great keeping.

now only to fight for 4th this season, just like it was few years back.

Henry + van Persie =
128856010254741089.jpg

View attachment 212906

you heard that right. the King is coming back. 2 month loan deal and will wear the no.12 shirt. ;)

My opinion on this is some things are better left in the past with the memories. This is a man who hasen't been taring up any trees in the MLS and in his last season with Barca was kept out of the squad by Jeffren. Although it is only 2 months i think Everton have got the much better deal in getting Donovan, he is a player still at the peak of his game Henry on the other hand has very much gone past his peak.

My opinion on this is some things are better left in the past with the memories. This is a man who hasen't been taring up any trees in the MLS and in his last season with Barca was kept out of the squad by Jeffren. Although it is only 2 months i think Everton have got the much better deal in getting Donovan, he is a player still at the peak of his game Henry on the other hand has very much gone past his peak.

true. but who knows what can happen in the transfer window. podolski to arsenal ;)

as for everton though, im glad to see donovan back in the epl. why dont moyes just buy him already ;)

true. but who knows what can happen in the transfer window. podolski to arsenal ;)

as for everton though, im glad to see donovan back in the epl. why dont moyes just buy him already ;)

Podolski would be a great signing for Arsenal im sure of that much. And the reason Moyes dosen't sign Donovan on a perminant is quite simply the money factor.

Into the top four you go.

Hope the two of us make it and keep Chelsea and Liverpool out. I still want that North London derby meeting in Europe, and maybe we'll be lucky enough to have it if we keep on.

Even though I'm not a Gunners fan, it has been another remarkable turn around by Arsene Wenger. When you lost that match 8-2, I don't think anyone really believed you had a shot at the Champions League places. Now you are 2 points ahead of Chelsea and look like you are going to get stronger.

Back