The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
o cmon please. Arsenal have money for like 10 Hazards. The board will give him the money if he wants to use it. But he WONT. the board will have to understand that (btw nothing wrong with him not spending a lot) someday you have to break the bank and sign some stars if you want to compete with Barca Real United. You cant just create stars and sell them (Fabregas, Flamini etc). Even Barca with their fantastic La Masia buy some explensive players, ironically one of them was Henry, but thats a different story.

btw whats your most expensive buy since wenger came?

Erm none of that is quite true. read the swiss ramble post

Hazard is the only potential big name signing imo, although it would probably be the decision of the player as to where he goes. I'm sure Wenger will make a point of spending more in the summer, and Podolski, although relatively cheap, is definitely a step in the right direction. He'll do well in England, and you'll be much more of a force with Wilshere back and Oxlade-Chambelain continuing to improve. The main target should be keeping Van Persie though, I'd break the bank for him personally

o cmon please. Arsenal have money for like 10 Hazards. The board will give him the money if he wants to use it. But he WONT. the board will have to understand that (btw nothing wrong with him not spending a lot) someday you have to break the bank and sign some stars if you want to compete with Barca Real United. You cant just create stars and sell them (Fabregas, Flamini etc). Even Barca with their fantastic La Masia buy some explensive players, ironically one of them was Henry, but thats a different story.

Go read the swissramble piece Mike. posted a few pages back.

I :wub: Rosicky

Playing like when he first came here, our best CM when on form.

£15 mil for a 31 year old who has done practically nothing of note beside make defensive **** ups? Lucky to get 10 for him.

I know we have something like 110m on bank, but that means nothing. Board have not given him funds in past and cant see them giving them now. Last summer he said he wont sell Cesc and Nasri. Board sold them. Arsene has less control over the club than people think.

Actually Zenit can buy Arshavin for 6m in summer if I'm correct. So 6m + 1m they paid to get him = 7m £

Lol. Good article. Well, you have no money for 10 Hazards, please forgive me :D But selling Arshavin would help you get Hazard if the board doesnt act so excessively.

Back