The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Pretty pathetic attempt on goal from 10 yards out though. I'd say Walcott is playing better.. Unless RVP scores again, then he'll get it.

Yeah thats true-was a pretty woeful finish lol. Be a tough choice.

Have to say Chamberlain played well too.

Pretty pathetic attempt on goal from 10 yards out though. I'd say Walcott is playing better.. Unless RVP scores again, then he'll get it.

Both been quite good, but I also think Walcott edges it slightly.

Another enjoyable match. Deserved win for the Gunners. But what the **** happened between Krul and RVP? Krul just sped from his box

These late goals are why Arsenal will finish in the top 4 imo. I think Spurs should start getting worried as Arsenal are now 1 point behind them and Chelsea are only 4 points behind now aswell. tbh I would love to see Spurs **** up and see both Chelsea and Arsenal finish above them in the top four :)

Another enjoyable match. Deserved win for the Gunners. But what the **** happened between Krul and RVP? Krul just sped from his box

Those two had been having exchanges all game, although I don't quite know what the last one right after the goal was for. The earlier ones were because RVP felt Krul was time-wasting I think.

V is for Victory, and V is for Vantastic and Verminator :D

4 comeback wins now, and 1 point away form 3rd place. lets do this you Gunners. COYG !!!!

Have to say that Webb had a good game and handled the melee at the end superbly. Credit to him

must have bumped each other when both went for walcotts cross, which fell to Verminator and GOAL :D

incredible game tonight, and especially in the dying minutes of the game to grab the winner. walcott did good today. RVP with 26 goals and counting :P 3rd place, here we come :P

you're gonna have a real fight to keep hold of RVP this summer

All we had to do was get rid of Arshavin and we would win every game and be top of the league!

If only we knew sooner :)

All we had to do was get rid of Arshavin and we would win every game and be top of the league!

If only we knew sooner :)

We could've used him against Milan though. I'd rather offloaded Park.

you're gonna have a real fight to keep hold of RVP this summer

Wenger has already said that no matter what RVP plays for Arsenal next season. So then we see how much power he really has or do Peter Deadwood and board decide to cash in.

Also I cant see Robin leaving Arsenal on free transfer after everything the club has done for him and been supporting him through his injury spells. I think he's doing a " Rooney " , but not for the money. He's forcing board to give Wenger money to sign players.

Robin van Lolsie :P XD

430014_10150621379548580_327243013579_9427596_1143745415_n.jpg

Back