The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Almost impossible to get 2nd. If even we manage to win all 6 City need to crumble badly and cant see them dropping 10 or more points.

Also Vela scored again today for Sociedad.

It's all about operation keeping 3rd right now. Many teams behind us, and need no slip ups.

Yea no more games like that against Q.P.R. Hope that was wake up call for players. Also hope Ramsey wont feature anymore unless played in centre and not in the wing where he's useless.

Anyone else like the little twitter war that went on between Piers Morgan and Samir Nasri? 3rd looks like ours for the taking if we don't mess up like we usually always do at this point of the season although, it usually starts alot earlier. I was praying the QPR result was just a blip. Hope RvP starts scoring, he's on a bit of a drought.

So Gibbs as a mild injury,and might be rest for tmr's game. Same can be said for Sanga :( **** it balotelli. Kos is facing 2 match suspension after 10 yellows. Gervinho too is out, i guess ?

Predicted line ups:

-----------Wojo------------
Jenkinson-Dj-Vermalen-Santos
------Same players------
--walcott---RVP--Ox/Yossi

Last edited:
So Gibbs as a mild injury,and might be rest for tmr's game. Same can be said for Kos and Sanga :( **** it balotelli. Gervinho too is out, i guess ?

Predicted line ups:

------Same players------

That's the FA for you. Useless, pretentious old ****. At least Mancini wants him out. If he can get away with "tackling" with studs up, intent on hitting a player around the knee,intent on taking someone out....well, I can see a lot more unpunished tackles coming up. Along with, penalties not being awared for honest footballing, like Grant Holt being brought down. Sooner this so called FA overhaul happens the better. They are destroying football. Rant over.

So Gibbs as a mild injury,and might be rest for tmr's game. Same can be said for Kos and Sanga :( **** it balotelli. Gervinho too is out, i guess ?

Predicted line ups:

------Same players------
Sagna isn't injured? Gibbs will definately miss but I suspect he might of even if he hadn't gone off injured. Yossi won't start either and given Gervinho is unavaliable it should give the green light for The Ox to start.

Recently on the Times news about RVP's contract situation.

rvpstory1.jpg
rvpstory2.jpg

rvpstory3.jpg
rvpstory4.jpg

Van Persie's on a 4 game goal drought. :'(
What scares me most is Arsene Wenger saying this on the website:

on the team news...
Gibbs is out with a fatigue of his groin, so Santos is back.
Koscielny is of course suspended for two games and Gervinho
is ruled out with an ankle problem. Squillaci and Park come in.
The squad is quite easy to pick because all the players available are in.

We have a slight problem is Squillaci is in the lineup.
Sagna-Djourou-Vermaelen-Santos
------rosicky+song+arteta------
--Walcott---RVP--Ox--

Squills is utter *****, I'd rather have Miquel playing even though gets bullied by strong players. Hopefully Park might play the odd game and perform. It seems kinda sad to buy a player who was on good form (I know he only cost 2m or something), and then never play him Good forwards on the pitch tonight, though the defence will likely leak with Santos and Djourou, might need some magic from Wojo. I'm going to go for 3-2 to Arsenal, with one monumental **** up from Djourou or Santos costing a goal.

We have to take three points tonight, doesn't matter if Squillaci/Chamakh/Santos **** even Almunia start. Wolves are in terrible form and we can go five clear of Spurs/Newcastle if we win. Three points please. :D

We have to take three points tonight, doesn't matter if Squillaci/Chamakh/Santos **** even Almunia start. Wolves are in terrible form and we can go five clear of Spurs/Newcastle if we win. Three points please. :D

It's what we thought about QPR but complacency is going to set it. Hopefully RVP gets those goals flowing.

I have a good feeling for Wolves tonight. The pressure is off them in many ways as most people have written them off for this game and for the season. They can pretty much relax and play whilst Arsenal still have the pressure on to secure 4th. Think you will have to play very well to win.

I'm going for 2-2.

Would be typical Arsenal lol Beat City :D Loose vs Wolves :'(

I am certain it wont happen though and I think we will win 3-0 RVP gets a hatrick to end his mini draught

Bassong red and penalty. Game over for Wolves.

And 34th for RVP

**** Ramsey starts again. Why Wenger Why?

He has potential, personally I thought he looked much better before he had that leg break, has not looked the same player since coming back from that injury.

Back