The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Captain Vantastic :)

rvppfa.jpg

Been hearing lots of good things from Carlos Vela at Real Sociedad. I've always been pretty high on him and think he would be great for us next season. I hope we don't sell him. Still bring in Podolski and sell Chamakh and just bring Vela back get rid of Bendtner too.

According to the German sports magazine Kicker, Podolski has finally signed for Arsenal. 12 million euros + add-ons.

a4ce54fb9e4919c13191a95d0d3e48c8.png

Been hearing lots of good things from Carlos Vela at Real Sociedad. I've always been pretty high on him and think he would be great for us next season. I hope we don't sell him. Still bring in Podolski and sell Chamakh and just bring Vela back get rid of Bendtner too.

Vela has been sensation for RSD, and also being a top scoring Mexican in La liga. but even if I want him to stay at Arsenal, he himself said that he prefers playing in La Liga. Suits his style of play, no doubt. EPL is not meant for him.

Vela has been sensation for RSD, and also being a top scoring Mexican in La liga. but even if I want him to stay at Arsenal, he himself said that he prefers playing in La Liga. Suits his style of play, no doubt. EPL is not meant for him.

Hugo Sanchez??

This season Cjacko. Even so, i doubt that he has strong competition for that 'reward'.

Except Vela has no intention of returning. He has said a couple of times he wants his agent to sort out something to let him stay at Sociedad.

I'm worried about tomorrow's match. Chelsea look pretty good. I mean really they kinda got lucky against Barcelona but they did beat the "best team in the world". As for the NextGen series, is that like U18 European league? Doesn't FM 2012 have the U18's champions league in it? I thought I had my youth side in that competition once. I think it is great for our youngsters to get European experience.

well yes. FM12 has the NEXTGEN series competition. it took me a while to realize it when I saw it at first.

Under 19s Champions Cup

View attachment 241611

I don't know how Arsenal fans feel after the protracted, sometimes disingenuous, nature of his transfer but you have to feel some sympathy for Fabregas," sympathises David Wall. "He can't win anything at Arsenal so he goes to the most-winning-est team in the world, but his arrival coincides with their least successful season (in terms of winning major trophies) in about the past four years as well as the departure of the manager responsible for much of that success, potentially followed by a period of uncertainty and where they are over-taken as the dominant force in Spain and Europe by a resurgent Real. Will that guy ever win a league title? So, sympathy...or schadenfreude."

Safer to grab a point rather than none today. Stoke are just too invincible at Home.

And I dont know why the ref didnt give that penalty. :@

Safer to grab a point rather than none today. Stoke are just too invincible at Home.

And I dont know why the ref didnt give that penalty. :@

That was right call from ref. Benayoun went down too easily. I dont know why he didnt give Whitehead second yellow for that tackle at the end.

At least Newcastle got beat 4-0! They have some hard fixtures: Chelsea (Their game in hand,) Man City, and Everton (@ Goodison).
We're sooo close - we can't ruin it now!

So Stoke fans were boo-ing on Ramesy. We have meet the Devil.

I just hope it wasn't the majority. It is the most pathetic and undeserved thing I've seen in Football for a while.

Back