The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Rumours that we have signed a marquee player and will announce him soon after the West Brom game. The source says he would walk straight into the Man City team. Confirmed not to be Hazard.

Rumours that we have signed a marquee player and will announce him soon after the West Brom game. The source says he would walk straight into the Man City team. Confirmed not to be Hazard.

What is the source though?

Source Name ?

Just a twitter rumour at the moment, I have my doubts. The sources are @alexfortynine and @youraremyarsenal.

Most likely M'Vila I think, if true.

Last edited:
They are saying it is a player who doesn't play for Ajax and is from France.

Yea just looked at twitter after I posted that. Gotta be M'vila then.

ALSO IF true deals worth over 10m £

Last edited:
Doubt this is true tbh. Surely a player that would 'walk into City's team' would only join if we got CL football?

I'm going with M'Vila. Wenger has been tracking him for an age, and Rennes openly said they would lose him at the end of the season.

Source has posted who the player is, as suspected it is M'Vila.

b0a267789634c3fa76957ccc91f82b12.png

If true hope we dont bottle this deal like we did with Mata last summer.

Any of your Arsenal fans getting Yann M'Vila on the back of your shirt's next season?

@Youaremyarsenal confirmed it to be M'vila

Edit:My page didn't refresh to show it had previously been posted

Last edited:
Any of your Arsenal fans getting Yann M'Vila on the back of your shirt's next season?

Waiting still for out away shirt cos I'm still not convinced by the home one. M'vila is one option, but I think it will be either Robin, Song or Wilshere for me.

According to alexfortynine fee is £ 16-18m so new record transfer fee for us. 4 y contract worth 60-70k p/w

Despite it being a record fee, £16-18m is good business for him. Brilliant player. Would love him at Anfield.

(assuming this is all true)

According to alexfortynine fee is £ 16-18m so new record transfer fee for us. 4 y contract worth 60-70k p/w

Pretty sure you had £21m rejected in the summer, don't see why Rennes would drop their valuation when he has a deal till 2015.

Would be a phenomenally good signing, though.

Back