The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Are you sure it is us that are linked with Isco? I heard Manchester United are readying a bid for him. This could be the difference between who gets Kagawa, it seems United aren't willing to part with the cash for Kagawa and Isco is available on 3m due to Vallecano's financial problems.

I'm hoping we have signed M'Vila and I think we need to announce it before Euro 2012 so we don't get trumped.

Juventus seems interested in Djourou. As for that Isco rumor, i think its kinda made up. we'll have to see how the Kagawa deal goes through. Capoue rumor's seem to steam up now, and Rennes be asking like 22m or something. But for crying out lout, I prefer Yann over Capoue anyday. (6)

Some great news too, as Almunia is now set to leave the club (PARTY TIME, YEAH !!!) along with other 6 players in the reserves. Fabianski for certian too to leave the club. leaves us to get anotehr keepr to prove competin for Wojo.

Couple of rumors on our deadwoods:

Grand approx Total on deadwood

JY Park - 3m
Fabianski - 4m
Denilson - 4m
Chamakh - 6m
Bendtner - 6m
Vela - 6m
Djourou - 6m
Arshavin - 10m

Total: 45m

This isn't Football Manager. Unfortunately it is very difficult to just offload unnecessary players in reality, as Tottenham know only too well.

This isn't Football Manager. Unfortunately it is very difficult to just offload unnecessary players in reality, as Tottenham know only too well.

And Manchester City although their problem seems more connected with the wages their bit-part players are on

Difference is most of those players all have clubs looking at them.

Chamakh - Fiorentina
Vela - Any Spanish team really
Djourou - Juventus (not getting hopes up)
Arshavin - Zenit
Bendtner - Dortmund

The only ones that will be hard to get rid of are Fabianski, Denilson and Ju Young Park which I honestly don't want to see Park leave because we still need some depth at striker.

Just because a club has looked at a player for a minute or two, doesn't mean they'll be making an offer to sign them.

We still have Jermaine Jenas on our books! We've been trying to get rid for ages.

You need to rely on the player to agree terms too, which is also a sticking point.

If anyone pays £6m for Bendtner I will saw my **** off with a rusty spoon.

Same with Chamakh.

Howcome Wenger still hasn't got M'Vila, he drives a hard bargain.

RVP and his wife follow this guy.

776bd4bf5e0a46d1710f958e526ea320.png

Great news if he signs. Song and Walcott contracts should also be sorted quickly.

Oh, he has said only one person has gotten it right so far. Well that counts out RVP.

Probably Squillaci or someone disappointing like that.

Back