The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Possible yes. He would get a lot of minutes there which would no doubt aid his development. Imagine him and De Bruyne on the wings for West Ham. Could be something special

Ha I go to watch west ham sometimes and if they signed both of them on loan deals I would definately go down to Upton Park to watch them in action when I can ;)

Ha I go to watch west ham sometimes and if they signed both of them on loan deals I would definately go down to Upton Park to watch them in action when I can ;)

You mean the Olympic Stadium? Isn't it done deal already for WH? Would also like to see Ryo and De Bruyne in WH. Would be good for their development.

Last edited:
You mean the Olympic Stadium? Isn't it done deal already for WH? Would also like to see Kagawa and De Bruyne in WH. Would be good for their development.

Dont have a clue whats going on with all that stadium stuff tbh well anyway lets not turn this into the West Ham United thread lol

[video=youtube;C0YdCXbqGyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0YdCXbqGyc&feature=g-logo[/video]

Last edited:
Clint Dempsey says he wants to play in the Champions League, Arsenal to make a move?

Personally I love Dempsey, but i'm hesitant about him coming to Arsenal because he won't be the go to guy.

The thing is, we have Arteta, who is a very, very similar player. And like Arteta, Dempsey is pushing the 30-age barrier. I'd like to see him in an Arsenal shirt, but wouldn't at the same time. I say no buy.

The thing is, we have Arteta, who is a very, very similar player. And like Arteta, Dempsey is pushing the 30-age barrier. I'd like to see him in an Arsenal shirt, but wouldn't at the same time. I say no buy.

I'd think he'd be great option to have IF we sell all of Chamakh, Park and Arshavin and cant sign Kagawa.

I'd think he'd be great option to have IF we sell all of Chamakh, Park and Arshavin and cant sign Kagawa.

What are the chances we'll sell of them? Arshavin hopefully will stay at Zenit, and I doubt we'll get Kagawa.

I see Chamakh leaving and Arshavin staying at Zenit can't see Park leaving. Getting Dempsey pretty much eliminates signing Junior Hoilett or any other winger we have in mind. It is looking more likely that our deals will be Girourd for Chamakh + cash, hopefully M'vila and imo either Dempsey or Hoilett. Really can't see us signing Kagawa.

What are the chances we'll sell of them? Arshavin hopefully will stay at Zenit, and I doubt we'll get Kagawa.

I think pretty high. Chamakh has takers and I think Park also is willing to take wage cut so he can play regularly so he's probably off back to France.

And if United manage to get Hazard or Gaitan there's realistic chance we get Kagawa.

I think pretty high. Chamakh has takers and I think Park also is willing to take wage cut so he can play regularly so he's probably off back to France.

And if United manage to get Hazard or Gaitan there's realistic chance we get Kagawa.

United arent gunning for Gaitan, they are gunning for BOTH Hazard and Kagawa.

We'll just have to wait and see. Sadly, selling players these days isn't as easy as ABC with wage demands and greedier agents etc.

United arent gunning for Gaitan, they are gunning for BOTH Hazard and Kagawa.

While Hazard is the main target Gaitan is most likely backup option which is already in place if Hazard goes to Chelsea or City. I seriously think Kagawa wont go to United if Hazard is already going.

While Hazard is the main target Gaitan is most likely backup option which is already in place if Hazard goes to Chelsea or City. I seriously think Kagawa wont go to United if Hazard is already going.

Playing two different roles in a 4-2-3-1. We have made no actual (reported) movement towards Gaitan, we are in advanced negotiations with Hazard and Kagawa. The latter isnt a back up, he has met with SAF personally, on the contrary, he's seen as an important piece in a 4-2-3-1. Will try and find his translated interview

Playing two different roles in a 4-2-3-1. We have made no actual (reported) movement towards Gaitan, we are in advanced negotiations with Hazard and Kagawa. The latter isnt a back up, he has met with SAF personally, on the contrary, he's seen as an important piece in a 4-2-3-1. Will try and find his translated interview

I know he has part to play there as well, but then it's the question of Arsenal where he'd have chance of overtaking Rosicky and becoming nr 1 AM pretty quick vs United where he'd be backup in that AM role and mostly played deeper. Only time will tell what happens, but he'd play more in his natural role @ Arsenal.

I know he has part to play there as well, but then it's the question of Arsenal where he'd have chance of overtaking Rosicky and becoming nr 1 AM pretty quick vs United where he'd be backup in that AM role and mostly played deeper. Only time will tell what happens, but he'd play more in his natural role @ Arsenal.

Nope, He'd be number one (under rotation, there is always rotation at United) and at AMC, though there is always the option at MC in a very attacking style. Two things have become clear at United this coming season, its about Europe, and its about the 4-2-3-1 shape. Its why we have 3 recognised forwards, with no intention of signing a 4th. Rooney leading; Hazard, Kagawa, Valencia behind; Carrick and one other (most likely Cleverley) deep. Then variations of that including Young, Nani, Welbeck, Hernandez. When a player meets SAF before a deal is been agreed with the club (though we have permission to talk), you know that player is badly wanted. Kagawa is a player we dont have at all in the club.

Just wondering has any else renewed their season ticket? Mine is £1480 which ****** step and i can not decide if i should renew it or not?

Just wondering has any else renewed their season ticket? Mine is £1480 which ****** step and i can not decide if i should renew it or not?

Why when you can just join another Library for nothing!!! Only joking mate. How come it is that steep, i am shocked. Where do you sit in the ******* dugout lol.

Back