The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
56f66aea12ff5d5c06de1e206bae0e88.png

Hmm...

Rumors once again springing up over Adem Ljajic and Olivier Girourd to Arsenal. Both seem to be involving Chamakh going the other way.

What's wrong with Ljajic?

Played 16 games in all competitions for Fiorentina last season, 1 goal and 1 assist. 6.26 rating from WhoScored.

Not the sort of player that we should be going after. He also had that incident with their manager.

And if you ask anyone near Fiorentina they will say it was the manager's fault. I mean anyone can see that if you watch the video. Just stating the rumors I mean not all rumors are good ones. Also apparently we are the mysterious 4th team linked with Eden Hazard, chance we get him is about 1% though I think.

And if you ask anyone near Fiorentina they will say it was the manager's fault. I mean anyone can see that if you watch the video. Just stating the rumors I mean not all rumors are good ones. Also apparently we are the mysterious 4th team linked with Eden Hazard, chance we get him is about 1% though I think.

I doubt it's us. More likely it's Real. Ljajic isnt just good enough. Jovetic though I could take from there.

Hazard has already denied that, he has confirmed that Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are the only clubs involved.

It's been said theres 4 "Premier League" clubs still in for him. Hazard confirmed he's agreed deals with City, United and Chelsea.

Not true, the fans were chanting Rossi's name when he did it. Even the board didnt want to sack him but they had to. Llajic insulted one of his ill children, thats why he flew off the handle.

Yann M'Vila will talk about his future tomorrow according to @mattspiro.

Also Bolton want Miyaichi on loan again for next season.

Miyaichi needs PLM football, he has already shown he is capable of contributing to a mid-table club. I hope he does not go on loan to the Championship. He looks to be a very good player

Miyaichi needs PLM football, he has already shown he is capable of contributing to a mid-table club. I hope he does not go on loan to the Championship. He looks to be a very good player

I think West ham should for for him tbh. they lack wide players and they have released one of their best wide players from this season faubert and I think Ryo could get alot of game time at upton park.

I think West ham should for for him tbh. they lack wide players and they have released one of their best wide players from this season faubert and I think Ryo could get alot of game time at upton park.

Possible yes. He would get a lot of minutes there which would no doubt aid his development. Imagine him and De Bruyne on the wings for West Ham. Could be something special

Hearing more and more about Chamakh + £ for Giroud transfer. He seems to have 12.8m release clause so I expect we'd need to pay 7-8m and Chamakh to get him.

Should also add Park to transfer if needed.

Back