The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Why when you can just join another Library for nothing!!! Only joking mate. How come it is that steep, i am shocked. Where do you sit in the ******* dugout lol.

sit on the top tier on the half way line, i have tried to move to cheaper seats but they won't let me unless i am "unable to physically walk up the stairs" which is ****** annoying. I was hoping we had signed 1/2 more players by now to help persuade me. But that thought of paying £1400 to watch bendtner kick a ball about is a bit terrifying.

sit on the top tier on the half way line, i have tried to move to cheaper seats but they won't let me unless i am "unable to physically walk up the stairs" which is ****** annoying. I was hoping we had signed 1/2 more players by now to help persuade me. But that thought of paying £1400 to watch bendtner kick a ball about is a bit terrifying.

I am actually backing Wenger to get the cheque book out this summer and i never do.

Amazing substitute performance from Giroud for France today. Two good assists and linked up with Ribery nicely. Really hope reports are true and we are really closing on him.

Amazing substitute performance from Giroud for France today. Two good assists and linked up with Ribery nicely. Really hope reports are true and we are really closing on him.

It would be interesting if we did sign him, would he be a replacement for RVP or would podolski be expected to move out left?

It would be interesting if we did sign him, would he be a replacement for RVP or would podolski be expected to move out left?

Well I think we are going to play Podolski on left anyways. Also RVP had amazing season, but check history how many times has he stayed this injury free. He's played a lot this season and will also have tough Euro's. We need new striker there cos Chamakh and Park dont fill me with confidence at all.

Might be RVP replacement, but even if RVP stays I think he'd be great signing for us.

Well I think we are going to play Podolski on left anyways. Also RVP had amazing season, but check history how many times has he stayed this injury free. He's played a lot this season and will also have tough Euro's. We need new striker there cos Chamakh and Park dont fill me with confidence at all.

Might be RVP replacement, but even if RVP stays I think he'd be great signing for us.

All we need to do really is improve our bench, we have a perfectly good first 11 who can beat most teams, its just the bench/squad as a whole which has let us down.

I am going to back him at 50/1 top scorer at the Euros.

I am going to back him at 50/1 top scorer at the Euros.

Not bad choice cos Benzema had his leg on ice as soon as he was substituted out. If Ribery and Giroud can go on like that for whole tournament France will have good chance of winning. Still I'm going to bet on Huntelaar on 18/1.

Rumours going on that there's going to be talks about our sponsorships to be renewed early on market value. Estimated market value for those deals is 40m and we are currently getting 14m. Would be nice bonus to our war chest if true.

not sure where the rumours started but Llorente to Arsenal was tending on twitter yesterday, this maybe because he has called a press conference for tommorow. tbh I cant see Wenger signing him

not sure where the rumours started but Llorente to Arsenal was tending on twitter yesterday, this maybe because he has called a press conference for tommorow. tbh I cant see Wenger signing him

Yea noticed that also. He has one year left in contract if not completely wrong. Still I think he's staying.

Heard that rumor yesterday evening and this morning on facebook. Completely random really but all points to the fact that RvP will indeed be leaving i'm thinking. Can't see us having Podolski, RvP and Llorente even if Podolski plays on the left.

If Llorente leaves for England, it will be to City. Plenty of sources were saying he's their main target.

This would be a typical Arsenal signing though, coming out of nowhere. I mean really it was the same with Park Chu-Young last year.

Back