The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
This would be a typical Arsenal signing though, coming out of nowhere. I mean really it was the same with Park Chu-Young last year.

Typical Arsenal signing would be Giroud from Montpellier. His career path looks pretty similar to Koscielny.

I'm not comparing them as players, i'm just saying if this deal does happen it would be pretty much same as the Park Chu-Young deal atleast to me, when we signed him I honestly was like where did this come from? Who would you guys prefer, Llorente or Giroud?

I'm not comparing them as players, i'm just saying if this deal does happen it would be pretty much same as the Park Chu-Young deal atleast to me, when we signed him I honestly was like where did this come from? Who would you guys prefer, Llorente or Giroud?

Giroud.

Llorente will hold a press conference tmr. he should know by then what the fuss is really about. but one thing that could be sure of his about the contract situation, with only 1 year left until it expires.

Kagawa to United sounds close to being done, €15 million is all he will cost. Appears there was no genuine interest from us which is disappointing as he is a player we could of done with.

Kagawa to United sounds close to being done, €15 million is all he will cost. Appears there was no genuine interest from us which is disappointing as he is a player we could of done with.

Source?

Would prefer Llorente in a 4-4-2 with Podolski playing off him assuming that RVP is leaving

Would prefer Llorente in a 4-4-2 with Podolski playing off him assuming that RVP is leaving

4-4-2 not happening as long as Wenger is in charge. Our players dont fit that system.

Also Robin's main advisors are all saying Robin should stay at Arsenal so cant see him going.

Heard a rumor that Montpellier accepted our bid of 8.5m + Chamakh for Giroud. Just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Heard a rumor that Montpellier accepted our bid of 8.5m + Chamakh for Giroud. Just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

It is confirmed as a fake, no one has heard anything like that from Canal+. Some guy made it up on Twitter and has now deleted his account over it.

Once the Euro's are over we can see transfers in's and out's for the club. All it stands now are rumors. lol !! XD

So Llorente or Giorund to add to our striker force? (Considering both Chamkh and JY Park leave).

The only possible way we would get Llorente is if RVP left. I don't think he will leave so Giroud is the only striker we are likely to see come in. If we can work a deal with Montpellier that involves Chamakh going the other way then even better.

Not sure what is going to happen with Djourou, the Swiss manager has suggested he find a club where he will get more gametime but he seems content as 4th choice with us which isn't really the greatest as I'd rather see someone more determined to get more games but if he stays then he is a fairly decent 4th choice. Still waiting for word on Fabianski's injury which he fears may be similar to the one he got in the 2010/11 season that kept him out for 6 or so months which would obviously mean clubs aren't going to want to buy him from us.

Player of the Year results are currently being revealed on Arsenal.com, Arteta got 5th and Koscielny 4th which is a shame as they should have got 3rd and 2nd but it's more a popularity contest than anything else.

lol XD no wonder we are linked to him :P

AuELDKtCAAAbbHY.jpg

Player of the Year results are currently being revealed on Arsenal.com, Arteta got 5th and Koscielny 4th which is a shame as they should have got 3rd and 2nd but it's more a popularity contest than anything else.

The first 3 imo.

3rd = Walcott/Rosciky
2nd = Song
1st = RVP !

Back