The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Apparently Al Jazeera are reporting that we have had a bid accepted by Montpellier for Olivier Giroud, they also first broke the Chamakh to Arsenal story back in 2010. I haven't actually seen anything about from Al Jazeera myself so I'm quite sceptical about its legitimacy.

If all the reports that have been coming in have been true I'd expect we'd be close by now. Doubt really that Chamakh will be going other way cos he's wages are too big for Montpellier.

Apparently Al Jazeera are reporting that we have had a bid accepted by Montpellier for Olivier Giroud, they also first broke the Chamakh to Arsenal story back in 2010. I haven't actually seen anything about from Al Jazeera myself so I'm quite sceptical about its legitimacy.

Maybe Wenger is working there as a Euro 2012 pundit. IF its true , then thats good news right there. now time to ship bendter and Park out. Chamkh might stay, since his wages are high for Montpellier, unless some other team like Fiorentina comes for him.

al jezera was ranked one of the most balanced reliable news sources in the world

Maybe Wenger is working there as a Euro 2012 pundit. IF its true , then thats good news right there. now time to ship bendter and Park out. Chamkh might stay, since his wages are high for Montpellier, unless some other team like Fiorentina comes for him.

Wenger wouldn't tell someone we are closing on signing player.

Rumours that Arsenal will sign Olivier Giroud for £12m, plus add-ons for any trophies he wins at the club, bringing the deal to around £12m.

I don't believe any transfer rumors during the major competitions. Jelavic is having a good game for Croatia, guarenteed he will be linked to a top club in the coming days due to that. Also people saying if we sign Giroud then van Persie is leaving is quite comical. We already saw that with Dzagoev linked with Arsenal.

Every player who has a good game in the Euros is going to get linked with Arsenal, Dzagoev won't happen.

I might be wrong, but i heard Dzagoev has only like a year left on his contract ? Big team might be after him.

I might be wrong, but i heard Dzagoev has only like a year left on his contract ? Big team might be after him.

Heard also year, until january, or until january 2014... Dont know which is true. Could try to ****** him slightly cheaper with Arshavin going other way.

According to transfermarkt.co.uk, his contract lasts until 31.12.2012. Not so sure though.

According to transfermarkt.co.uk, his contract lasts until 31.12.2012. Not so sure though.

If true then he is free to talk to clubs right when tournament ends. Except quite a battle for him.

Back