The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Axh_2aMCAAEtTPo.jpg:large

That goalkeeper kit is quite possibly the worst I have ever seen.

Try comparing it to this :P
david_seaman_arsenal_1994_1995_3000313.jpg

I kinda like both of them. Away kit looks good on the players imo.

I kind of like the away kit. I wouldnt buy it though. That's how I felt about last years too.

[video=youtube;qVs0p1LWvQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVs0p1LWvQk[/video]

Looks like some ones got the Eagle Eye :) M'Baye Niang spotted in XI training today.

https://twitter.com/AFC_93/status/223080129868472321/photo/1

And so our first friendly come this Saturday in the Markus Liebherr Cup against Anderlecht and Southampton. We might be still using our current 4-2-3-1 formation, but im not sure where Giourd and the one involved in the Euros will feature. Following the next 2 weeks we fly of to Asia.

Some couple of interesting promotions form the reserves as Bartley and Kyle Ebecilio are promoted to the first team. Segre Gnaby, Chuck Aneke and Toral could get called up too. Ebecilio is a Powerful, strong, dynamic Box-2-Box midfielder, and highly rated by the club staff. Similar to Diaby imo (minus the injuries that is ;))

Meanwhile Wellington Silva goes back to Spain again on loan for the 3rd time, while Ignasi Miquel could move on loan to Brigtion & Hove Albion FC.

I suspect most of the team for the friendlies will be the back-ups mixed in with the youth. Might see guys like Vermaelen and Song feature briefly but majority won't be first teamers. Excitied just to have some Arsenal to watch though.

I'm not a big fan of the away kits but my girlfriend loves them even though shes a Newcastle fan.

I suspect most of the team for the friendlies will be the back-ups mixed in with the youth. Might see guys like Vermaelen and Song feature briefly but majority won't be first teamers. Excitied just to have some Arsenal to watch though.

but not against Man City :P That should be a full first team line up, and a mix of some of the best youth.

but not against Man City :P That should be a full first team line up, and a mix of some of the best youth.
I was talking about the team for the games this weekend. The team that heads off to Asia should have most if not all of the players who are still on holiday after Euros.

Now that AC Milan have sold Ibrahimovic, be prepared to hear tons of RvP to AC Milan rumors.

sell him for 25m ;)

Even 20m is enough I think. Though you cant really say there's as much ambition and promise and Milan as there is in Arsenal. Also Milan are trying wagecuts so wont be offering RVP as much as others could.

Considering the clear out of players at AC Milan over the last few months, they'd be lucky to challenge for anything beyond domestic honours for a while, doubt that'd be on the cards. Plus nobody is buying him for 20m, I think we'd be lucky to get half that considering he's been injury prone every season except the last.

Anyone seen that egyptian Milo play more than just by watching youtube?

Anyone seen that egyptian Milo play more than just by watching youtube?
Here's a scout report by skysports. He'll be playing in the Olympics for Egypt. Might need to keep an eye on him ;)

Sky Sports Scout | Sky Sports
- Milo Report

The Scout rating...

Shooting: 6 out of 10
Passing: 8 out of 10
Tackling: 7 out of 10
Heading: 7 out of 10
Pace: 8 out of 10
Vision: 7 out of 10
Current ability: 7 out of 10
Potential ability: 10 out of 10
OVERALL SCOUT RATING:60/80
Current value: £3million
Potential value: £15million

Here's a scout report by skysports. He'll be playing in the Olympics for Egypt. Might need to keep an eye on him ;)

Thanks mate! 3mil value? Peanuts should pay it up and look if he develops. Could fix our LB position for years with Gibbs and Milo.

Thanks mate! 3mil value? Peanuts should pay it up and look if he develops. Could fix our LB position for years with Gibbs and Milo.

he's 21 though, just like gibbs. :/ and push santos as LW.

Back