The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Doubt their is much truth in Cazorla to Chelsea rumours tbh. We just bought a player expected to make that transition to a deeper role a few days ago and we still have Lampard

More likely to be Malega/the agent talking it up to drive the value of the deal, as per usual. If it is happening of course, we all know M'Villa was "almost done".

I really don't see how Malaga are able to drive the price up given their financial problems.

Well, it's more like saying "Look, this guy is going to go anywhere this summer, get this deal closed now, buy him for .5m extra and we'll hurry the paperwork" or some ****. From a reinforcements point of view supposedly Cazorla can play centre mid, I've never seen him in this role but at least it gives options if Gervinho continues to impress in pre-season and takes that form into the beginning of the campaign. The real problem seems to be the utter lack of cover at right back, unless AV intends to keep playing people out of position.

I think the media is ******** it up again, as always. Chelsea already spent a fortune on Oscar, the Hazards and Marin. That's more than enough for their midfield in the attacking department.

I think the media is ******** it up again, as always. Chelsea already spent a fortune on Oscar, the Hazards and Marin. That's more than enough for their midfield in the attacking department.

We are still in for another attacking player if our bids for Schurrle, Hulk and Moses are anything to go by...

El traspaso de Cazorla al Arsenal parece imparable en una semana incierta y crucial - Malaga CF

Translated:
"The sale of Cazorla seems decided. It is most likely that the Spaniard never again wear the white shirt (of Malaga), unless a miracle occurs. The transfer of the most expensive player in club history (cost €19m) to Arsenal in a week seems unstoppable uncertain and crucial for the immediate future of Malaga. The team likely will be without one of its most prominent symbols.

Between Monday and Tuesday were two meetings to finalize the sale of Cazorla. The two clubs met to try and direct a way this operation, which had previously been controlled by player agents.

Malaga, in principle, thought to retain the player, but the circumstances have been changing over the weeks. Arsenal managed to do their part to the player's agent, who always went for the exit of Cazorla with the aim of advancing a football as attractive as English. From there the British team always tried to take advantage of the situation in Malaga to get a good price."

Last edited:
The sale of Cazorla seems decided. It is most likely that the Spaniard never again wear the white shirt (of Malaga), unless a miracle occurs. The transfer of the most expensive player in club history (cost €19m) to Arsenal in a week seems unstoppable uncertain and crucial for the immediate future of Malaga. The team likely will be without one of its most prominent symbols.

Between Monday and Tuesday were two meetings to finalize the sale of Cazorla. The two clubs met to try and direct a way this operation, which had previously been controlled by player agents.

Malaga, in principle, thought to retain the player, but the circumstances have been changing over the weeks. Arsenal managed to do their part to the player's agent, who always went for the exit of Cazorla with the aim of advancing a football as attractive as English. From there the British team always tried to take advantage of the situation in Malaga to get a good price."

Is it wrong that I always read these poorly-translated quotes in an incredibly racist Oriental Asian accent?

Last edited:
'Juve have signed RVP contract' | Football Italia

“I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk,” FIFA agent Parisi told Sportitalia television.
“It is just my opinion, but I think there’s an eight out of 10 chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.

Don't know how much truth it behind this story but seems like Wilshere has another setback until mid-november. If it's true then I feel Wilshere won't be the same player he was.

Arsenal hit by new Wilshere injury setback - Goal.com

lol they are recycling the old news again. Wilshere is out will October, and he might be back by November in full fitness. goal.com can be unreliable at times.

lol they are recycling the old news again. Wilshere is out will October, and he might be back by November in full fitness. goal.com can be unreliable at times.

How generous of you.

It's still a joke how Arsenal are always suffering from these injuries, the medical team should be doing better.

It's still a joke how Arsenal are always suffering from these injuries, the medical team should be doing better.

A player can only suffer so many setbacks. Either the medical team at Arsenal is very unlucky or their ****.

Back