The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Unlucky, not ****. Ask Rambo. Or Arsene's training routines, that could be the reason.

Ask Aaron Ramsey? Ask him what? The fact that Ramsey came back to play is the medical team doing their job, not performing miracles.

I think we've crossed the line from unlucky, now. There's been such a huge amount of injuries - not just large, unavoidable ones, but small, niggly ones associated with bad injury recovery - that it's passed just unfortunate and into suspicion that the medical team are just not up to scratch. Look at the pig's ear made of Jack Wilshere's recovery, to pick but one example.

I has to do something it Jack's ankle bone. im no medical expert, but i hope this explain most of it.
Physio Corner: The trio of injuries that sidelined Jack Wilshere for a year | Arsenal Report

We'll have to wait till October or even as far as late November or Jack to come back.

That article is highly speculative. Not taking anything away from the analysis, but the author himself admitted that injury information is confidential and thus hard to come by, and that all of that article - barring known facts - was more or less theory.

However, the author also seems to think that Jack was rushed back far too early, three times in fact. This likely isn't Wenger's call: this is purely down to Arsenal's medical team.

According to Malaga based journalist @javimartini, Cazorla isn't the last player we will sign from Malaga. Isco?

I'd take Isco or maybe Rondon if RVP is sold.

I don't think RVP will leave if we get Carzola and Sahin. He didn't agree with the way the club was going forward, but with these signings we'll definetely push for a trophy unless we get injuries.

I don't think RVP will leave if we get Carzola and Sahin. He didn't agree with the way the club was going forward, but with these signings we'll definetely push for a trophy unless we get injuries.

Unless that was just a cover up for him wanting to leave for more money

I think he will and dont care that much. He's not that young anymore and with his injury record he wants to get paid well. He's best forward on our team, but we've lost better players than him and survived.

Santi Cazorla posted on twitter saying he is an Arsenal player. I'm pretty sure it's his official twitter as well.

I personally don't think that account is legit, but the deal and medical has still been completed, just needs to be posted onto Arsenal.com.

According to YoungGunsBlog we will also complete a loan deal for Sahin in the next few days with no buy option.

He`s in London , a friend told me Cazorla was on Heathrow a few hours ago.

I personally don't think that account is legit, but the deal and medical has still been completed, just needs to be posted onto Arsenal.com.

According to YoungGunsBlog we will also complete a loan deal for Sahin in the next few days with no buy option.

Malaga confirmed the deal on their website but later took it down as well.

Sky Sports are reporting the quote from the twitter account, maybe it is real then.

Sky Sports are reporting the quote from the twitter account, maybe it is real then.

no man, that twitter account is fake. lol now its more funnier since most news outlets are referring to that tweet XD

The deal is done though, just waiting for arsenal.com to post it. in the other hand, Malaga have now gone to a reconstructing process. Not looking good for the seasider club

Thought it was fake, can't believe that they fell for it...

According to Malaga based journalist @javimartini, Cazorla isn't the last player we will sign from Malaga. Isco?

Malaga are looking to sell Isco, Rondon, Monreal, Toulalan and Joachim. They still have a lodging 40m in debt to clear off. I doubt well get Isco. We ahve your own youth talent and players returning from injury to take care off; like Diaby, Jack Wilshere, and Eisfield.

what happened to Malaga? I thought they were loaded and set to battle with Barca and Real?

Back